• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

.: 1 more chance :.

la innocente

Best answers
jus give mi 1 more chance nd u will see im the girl that loves yu nd wnt let yu dwn cause nobody is sweet lyk u cuz ur the guy i love. yu be the guy im dinkin bout every fuckin day. i cnt get u out of mi mind.i remember the day i met u. the day i saw u 4 the very first time. wen i kne i had 2 make u mine. i wanna be ur girl nd spend mi life with u cuz i love u. i wanna love u til the end of tym. nobody has ever made mi feel lyk i feel.yu say diz love is real.i've been inlove wif u 4 quit sum tym.i said im srry so plz give mi 1 more chance.

pachuka

Best answers
If you really like her sh should get one more chance.
She loves you and i know she means it.
Cuz if she didnt love you se wouldn't care to take the time to write that.

I think you deserve one more chance.

WiCkEDcHinItA

Best answers
Everyone deserves a one more time but sometimes when you really fuck up its hard for a boy to give you a chance trust me i went thru that!!!!!!!!!!!!keep ur head up

~Grumpy~

Best answers
Grumpy locz

Nope mija neva xay u xorry 2 a vato cuz dey xumtimex dont dexerve it.........Neva xay u r xorry datz 1 thing my dad taught me..............exta chido lyk it...

Best answers
i think no one is perf3ct ....g1v3 h3r on3 mor3 chance~~`~~`n sh3 will change if sh3 realy lov3 uuuuuuuu

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad