BrownPride Forums Vs Mexican Chat Forums

Francisco

Best answers
Status
  1. Single
I like the upgraded version here. I've already made a few friends and the chat is cool. What ever happened to BrownPride forums?

Eric

Best answers
There used to be two Brown Pride forums. Both of them are down now. I like this one better. repping Mexican is better IMO

Juan

Best answers
Type
  1. Mexican
Status
  1. Single
The original Brown Pride? unfortunately it was an embarrassment, they believed Chicano Cholos represented Brown Pride. when in fact that was far from the truth. that subgenera represented what was wrong with Chicanos. it tainted the name Chicano. although the Chicano name usage is also a bag of worms.

AMY

Best answers
The original Brown Pride? unfortunately it was an embarrassment, they believed Chicano Cholos represented Brown Pride. when in fact that was far from the truth. that subgenera represented what was wrong with Chicanos. it tainted the name Chicano. although the Chicano name usage is also a bag of worms.
This is why i never claimed Chicana. I'm fine with the term Mexican or even Mexican American.

Margarita

Best answers
Status
  1. Single
I never heard of that forum. But from the sound of it I’m kinda glad 🥸

Ruby

Best answers
That forum was old. but most of them were cholos

If you aren't a member yet join for free. So why join our Forums? You could enjoy the free Mexican chatrooms & Forums ? Make friends online while chatting with other Mexicans & Mexican Americans in Spanish or English.

Chicano, LatinX, Chicanas , BrownPride are all welcomed here. This forum Proudly Run by Fellow Mexican Americans.

Proud Sponsor

Ad