• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

BrownPride Forums Vs Mexican Chat Forums

Francisco

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I like the upgraded version here. I've already made a few friends and the chat is cool. What ever happened to BrownPride forums?

Eric

Best answers
There used to be two Brown Pride forums. Both of them are down now. I like this one better. repping Mexican is better IMO

Juan

Best answers
The original Brown Pride? unfortunately it was an embarrassment, they believed Chicano Cholos represented Brown Pride. when in fact that was far from the truth. that subgenera represented what was wrong with Chicanos. it tainted the name Chicano. although the Chicano name usage is also a bag of worms.

AMY

Best answers
The original Brown Pride? unfortunately it was an embarrassment, they believed Chicano Cholos represented Brown Pride. when in fact that was far from the truth. that subgenera represented what was wrong with Chicanos. it tainted the name Chicano. although the Chicano name usage is also a bag of worms.
This is why i never claimed Chicana. I'm fine with the term Mexican or even Mexican American.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad