• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

does he really lovez me**

Best answers
well hey ppl well i dnt know what to do or wut to think beacause we are walking on skool and i wanna get his hand but he doesnt wanna give it to me or when i wanna kiss him he doesnt want to kiss me or when we kiss he has his eyes wide open like looking for someone and at the beggining when we were beverly going out he would go for me at my classes and now he doesnt even look for me i need to look for him and he wants for me k le ruege k yo siempre valla por and i dnt know why.. Well people what do u think i should do with him**

dREaa

Best answers
kick em to the curve girl.
you dont need em. apparently he doesnt care bout you or
hes looking out for someone else.
ask em was up!

ale

Best answers
guys like that no balen la pena
i think that u deserve somebody better
than that !!!

el chapo

Best answers
si devieras de boscarte otro que te trate megor i que te valore i te qiera por dentro i por fuera

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
ask him what his problem is.
nah nevermind, drop him. slap him upside his head first though. . .x]

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dejalo... he sum stupid ass. pinche vato needs 2 grow up. i hate dat coz dey usta do dat 2 me... deja al culero mija, dejalo! damz n punch him...

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well hey ppl well i dnt know what to do or wut to think beacause we are walking on skool and i wanna get his hand but he doesnt wanna give it to me or when i wanna kiss him he doesnt want to kiss me or when we kiss he has his eyes wide open like looking for someone and at the beggining when we were beverly going out he would go for me at my classes and now he doesnt even look for me i need to look for him and he wants for me k le ruege k yo siempre valla por and i dnt know why.. Well people what do u think i should do with him**

How old are u guys? 15???
This sounds childish, u guys aint got no business thinkin bout love.
Drop him and focus on school, let ure brain finish developing before having a bf.

Ur Dream Gurl

Best answers
dump jhis shyt on the stret mija he dont deserve yew if yew tae his shyt he gonna keep doing it....i would know from personal experience

Ur Dream Gurl

Best answers
How old are u guys? 15???
This sounds childish, u guys aint got no business thinkin bout love.
Drop him and focus on school, let ure brain finish developing before having a bf.

bullshyt..love dnt wait it come naturally

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
not to be fucked up
but either he has anoda
chick or his feelings changed..
leave his ass.!

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
fucc em u dnt need him he probley dnt care any more i would do tha same but ma boy got me all fucced up over him i couldnt leave him if i wanted too we fight all tha time n he cheats n lie and somtimes even hits but we bout too have a baby n im hopin he will change lyk he said he was gonna do

esa negra

Best answers
girl!hell no!he dont like you! i been like that 2 pero he aint worth ur time.get sum1 who is interested en you!plenty of fish in the sea!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad