• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help!!! boyfried he decided he needed a break from me

chicana barbie

Best answers
:confused: I need help, I have a boyfried he decided he needed a break from me, so i told him if you need space ill give you space and your break, but i think he only wants a break from me cuz he found some one else, i dont know:confused: but also the crazy think is that he wants to be like friends with benefits, i dont know im so confussed pleaz help me out!!

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
Do really think he going to do that? And you think he is, why stick up with it?! If I were you, I just dump'em. But again, that's just me.

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
Yea, I Knoe How Your Feelin, Pero Sumtimes You Need To Let Go Of Them If They Don't Deserve It..........que No?.......or I'm Wrong?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
friends with benefits... lol that's too funny.

if you are having sex I hope you are using protection.

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
[hurtu] You are a dumbas.Freinds?With benefits?He is pretty much telling you are only good as a booty call.Get over him.He sounds like a dickhead to me.If he is dumping you for another girl wich has to be the case then move on and shoot for a better guy.If he is just dumping you to dump you he is gay.
Keep your head up,and just fuck him thats what I say.Cause me When I get tired of a girl I bone her then wait till there is no cemestry what so ever.Cause the physical part is good damn good but,there has to be something mentally in a relationship also_Or yes!Your just a bootycall or freind with benefits.And you may love him.But you are just good for the pussy to him.He dosnt love you.And if you really think this is love your feeling your a dumb bitch.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
[hurtu] You are a dumbas.Freinds?With benefits?He is pretty much telling you are only good as a booty call.Get over him.He sounds like a dickhead to me.If he is dumping you for another girl wich has to be the case then move on and shoot for a better guy.If he is just dumping you to dump you he is gay.
Keep your head up,and just fuck him thats what I say.Cause me When I get tired of a girl I bone her then wait till there is no cemestry what so ever.Cause the physical part is good damn good but,there has to be something mentally in a relationship also_Or yes!Your just a bootycall or freind with benefits.And you may love him.But you are just good for the pussy to him.He dosnt love you.And if you really think this is love your feeling your a dumb bitch.

did you really need to call her a dumb b*tch? Grow up.
Not many 15,16,17,18 yo guys are able to make a commitment, their hormones are going crazy. At least this guy is being up front about it.

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
Hey...Heres my secret.....Fuck yourself.fucku And she is a dumbass.And your advice is shitty to so your a fuckin skum.She asked for advice and you told her to use protection.Some fucking advice,So shut the fuck up because im giving serious advice.Dumb fuck..Probly a cracker.

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
Matter fact..Don't take my advice listin to this dumbass.You know what why don't you just be a weak bitch and kiss his ass like he want's.That's all he wants is attention to make you feel weak.So you know what fuck my advice be a stupid bitch and beg for him.Thats all im out your on your fucking own.[wavey] :mad:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hey...Heres my secret.....Fuck yourself.fucku And she is a dumbass.And your advice is shitty to so your a fuckin skum.She asked for advice and you told her to use protection.Some fucking advice,So shut the fuck up because im giving serious advice.Dumb fuck..Probly a cracker.

lol. Happy New Year Tough GUY.

38926.Suck+balls%20BITCH.jpg

Last edited:

Meema

Best answers
dont go for that friends with benefits crap cuz your the one that will wind up gettin hurt. Young guys always want pussy whats the deal with that. The only way to get him real good is to look bangin everyday and be a tease talk to other guys in front of him and act like your not paying attention and dont even answer his calls or dont call him im tellin you it worked for me but this is a test to see if this guy really likes you or wants to be a player. you have so much to look forward to in life dont stress of spilled milk he aint worth it and soon he will see when he gets some chick that doesnt even treat him half as good as you did. keep your head up ma.

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
I have 2 little girls..I don't take advantage of women.
Don't pretend like you women dont want dick to now.

Wah_Mara_13

Banned
Best answers
Well imma bounce to Me version 1.0 meema is looking ooooooweeeeee..GODDAMMMNN!Very good pick..Looks you.unlike the other stupid fake bitches.Weo,you look yummy in the face yup yup....Nice mouth by the way.Well that pick just reminded me of something...Wow..Men do only want pussy..Not saying thats all i want...

dr0ne

Best answers
Guys like him.. (Muthafucklas who use girls for sex and nothing else, blunt, but honest..) Are a dime a dozen.. Don't be afraid of leaving him.. If anything.. You can kind another asshole just like him..

sweet baby

Best answers
well if he wants a break then give him a break , but i dont really think you should be friends wit benefit cuz if he wants to have a break that means he doesnt want to have nothing wit u! RIGHT!WELL but if ur ok wit idea then thats ur choice but if i was in ur position i would let him as much as it hurts me . i would let him go and i wont be friends wit benefits .WELL WAT I THINK!!!!!!!

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
girl my girl alwayz says IF YOU LOVE HIM LET HIM GO AND IF HE COME BACK THAT MEAN QUE HAY ALGO.....PERO I'LL GIVE U MY OPINION LEAVE HIM GIRL ASI ME DIJO MI BOI I NEED SOME TIME AND NEXT THING I KNO I SEE HIM HOLDIN OTHER BITCH GIRL DEJALO

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad