• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

i dont know what i feal for him!!!

pebbles

Best answers
when i was 10 my dad maid a party at the house and he invided a friend and that guy had a 2 sons one was 11 and the other one was 12 and when i saw the one off 12 i fealt like i dont know on my Stomach i was dancing and he came up two me and told me ur verry pretty waths ur name i told him my name and he told me his name blabla you know and then in 2 weeks we starded to go @ and my dad didnt like him at all but i still whent aou whit him and know in 17 and he got lucked up when i was 16 and hecheated on me more than 6 times i whent back whit him you know if he is your first love you know how you fall for him so it was like okay i guess i was so stupid that time and know he is locked up his going to be there for 10 years and we where still togheter and i dont know what i feal for him is bean long time that his been locked up. so what shut i do girls or guys ????:eek:

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well das a relli long time! Pero i dnt think i would b waitin for a vato who locked up n i wont get 2 c n spend time wit. Pero i think dat is based on ur thoughts, wut u wanna do?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad