• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Mexico born Mayra Flores: The Democratic Party 'abandoned' the Hispanic community

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
She is the first Mexican-born woman elected to serve in Congress. She has continually said her loyalty is to God, not a political party.

Born: January 1, 1986 (age 36), Burgos, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Education: South Texas College, Texas State Technical College
Party Affiliation: Republican Party (United States)

Mayra Flores Is Sworn In To Congress

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Mexican Americans are not going along with the woke Democrat movement that is being shoved down everyone's throat; currently, in the U.S. The Democrats aren't pushing acceptance of different people; they are in fact pushing a lifestyle on kids and trying to transform America's culture. thankfully many folks are pushing back against the Democrats.

Best answers
Speak for yourself. And you think the Republic movement is any better? The most disgusting thing that I see among Mexican Americans is their support for that fat disgusting Trump and his associates. I sometimes don’t even recognize my own kind. I recognize your MAGA writing, and if this is an example of members here, you won’t see me around. I just now joined so I’m not sure yet.

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Speak for yourself. And you think the Republic movement is any better? The most disgusting thing that I see among Mexican Americans is their support for that fat disgusting Trump and his associates. I sometimes don’t even recognize my own kind. I recognize your MAGA writing, and if this is an example of members here, you won’t see me around. I just now joined so I’m not sure yet.
I'm far from a MAGA member. I've only pointed out why I believe many Mexican Americans are leaving the Democratic Party. Also, When they had complete control of the House and Senate, they failed to help Dreamers, ultimately choosing to leave them in limbo.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad