• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Bourgeoisie Mexico's current political climate is White-Mexicans VS The majority of the MESTIZO population

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
MEXICO'S CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE IS WHITE-MEXICANS VS THE MAJORITY MESTIZO COUNTRY.

Mestizos are starting to rise up against the apartheid state in Mexico, where a small minority of white Mexicans are still trying to maintain control. You don't have to take my word; look online and see who the most vocal critics, and the ones financing the anti-AMLO protest against the current President..

jets2345

Best answers
My father is a white Mexican, but I'm embarrassed about what other white people are doing in Mexico today. Mexico's government should represent by the majority of the people.

Hazer

Best answers
Mexican Politics is interesting, every time i turn on the news they have a "white" guy or women telling me how things are going in Mexico.

Juan

Best answers
Good job on that blog post Freddy! haters going to hate!! but facts are facts... Mexico is changing and many people that have benefited from the corruption are afraid of change so its not surprising.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad