• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Omg!! Help - The only thing that is holding us back is his ex

Best answers
ok i just started talkin to this one guy and im not gunna lie i have fallen really hard for him and he means alot to me! I have been there thru thick and thin with him. When his ex hurt him and when she left him! Well its been a week that we have gotten really close to each other iwe see each other more then friends. The only thing that is holding us back is his ex broad! She txts him, calls him that she wants him bak n hes done with her but he still has feelings for me kuz hes told me! Idk wat to do he told me "mija i need you to help me, help me sakamela del corazon" how can i do that how do i make him forget her, i know it will take time but how do that if she wont leave him alone neta ke ago it hurts to know she up on him and make him feel all awitado idk some1 help me

m1ssb3s0s

Best answers
Dam well why doesn't he change his number ?? If he really wants to get over her ??

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Come on, if he really wanted her out of his life it would happen, it aint that hard.
Like that chick up there said, he would change his number if it really bothered him.
So what you should do is ask him if he really doesnt want anything to do whith her, or he might even be enjoyin seeing two chiks fight over him.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad