• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Pls help me peeps!!!! he said he's feeling me

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
theirs this guy that I really like & he said he's feeling me to but he has a g-f and i back off cuz I don't want her to be all sad. cuz if was her i wouldn't want someone to be creepin' on my man, but he just tells me that he feels safe w/me me, i dont no que hago? :confused: :confused:

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WELL THE IF U LIKE THE VATO THEN U SHOULD TELL THE GIRL HE WITH AND HE SHLOUD TELL HIS GIRL THAT HE FEELing U MORE THEN HE DO TO HIS GIRL WELL I FEEL U WHEN U SAY THAT U WLOUD NOT WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL SAD WELL HOPE IT WORK OUT YO VOY

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I suggest you just leave the guy alone. If he really likes you that much, then he shouldn't have any problems breaking up with his girl. Don't try to get between him and his lady. Wait till the guy breaks up with his girl. You don't want to be getting drama.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yup yup

I suggest you just leave the guy alone. If he really likes you that much, then he shouldn't have any problems breaking up with his girl. Don't try to get between him and his lady. Wait till the guy breaks up with his girl. You don't want to be getting drama.

true....just wait....good luck girly....love your sig!!!...take care.:)

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah i no were u guys are comein from & im not gettin in between them i made that clear for him, cuz no person deserves to be broken heart, so im just goin to see what happends & let if flow by itself, i just want him to be happy & if shes the couse of that then Im goin to be happy to.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn, you're nice girl......innocent chick.....hope you find someone nice...take care girl......much luv and respect....

Westside 18

Best answers
umm i was gonna say to stop acting like such a bitch and get what you really want, dont let someone else keep him,
I m a guy and i know this sound corny but seriosly, where im from i see girls who literally FIGHT as in slapping punching and kicking over guys even if there friends.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad