• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

some advise maybe ? my ex followed me to my momz house

m1ssb3s0s

Best answers
AIGHT ! So i need an opinion rite ?
my ex followed me to my momz house nd we started fiqhtin like.. punchez nd kicks u noe ? nd he waz tryin some shady shit.. like think about it nd youll understand.. he waz tryin some ShAdY sHiT !! soo i beat his ass yea .. but still should i let my friendz qo fuck him up or just let it b ??

WiCkEDcHinItA

Best answers
hell yea mija tu ya sabes aint no homie gna hit a hyna not one that a real pussy right there i will fuck him up

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
AIGHT ! So i need an opinion rite ?
my ex followed me to my momz house nd we started fiqhtin like.. punchez nd kicks u noe ? nd he waz tryin some shady shit.. like think about it nd youll understand.. he waz tryin some ShAdY sHiT !! soo i beat his ass yea .. but still should i let my friendz qo fuck him up or just let it b ??

Sending your friends to fight your own battles is a bad idea, this is your life and your problems not anybody elses.
And the best way for you to handle this is to go to the cops and get a restrainin order against him. Do it the right way, cuz if you send your friends over, the only thing you will accomplish is to get them in hot water as well. A good friend wouldnt do that.

Bandolero

Best answers
Uuuhh. as far as letting the hounds loose on him, naaw...I dont figure its THAT serious, violence only begets more violence...
IF it does get THAT serious, well getting a restraining order is always the best choice...violence is really only to be used as a last resort...but then again if that nigga put hands on you...well I mean the 5-0 and charges would still be the best option...
But eehhh idkkk...LOL

Qique

Best answers
Uuuhh. as far as letting the hounds loose on him, naaw...I dont figure its THAT serious, violence only begets more violence...
IF it does get THAT serious, well getting a restraining order is always the best choice...violence is really only to be used as a last resort...but then again if that nigga put hands on you...well I mean the 5-0 and charges would still be the best option...
But eehhh idkkk...LOL

Would you say that if it was one of your family members?

luis martinez

Best answers
mija just whoop his pussy ass up..then tell his ass u dont want to see him anymore..if that doesnt work then call the police...

Bandolero

Best answers
Would you say that if it was one of your family members?
Yea violence only begets more violence...violence is so uuh PRIMITIVE...theres far more ways of shafting somebody, than giving them a near death xperience, bruises and cuts heal, yet theres other things that dont, or not as fast...
Sure of course Im might not act as rational if it was a fam member, but IMO id be the smartest thing to do...

TreeAir

Best answers
A man should never put his hands on a woman so violently; you should of simply had the peace officers handle this type of situation the proper way. At the end of the day thats what they're job is right? To help protect women like you from these types of men attempting to harass and threat these innocent victims like your self.

Now you better be careful because he can turn around and say that you were physical with him as well so both of you can receive charges. Getting your friends would be no better either, they're the ones who will get into trouble wtih law enforcement; if they're that imature then more power to them.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad