• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

stupid bitch - This bitch tried to break me n my bf up

Lil Shorty

Best answers
:mad: this bitch tried to break me n my bf up calling me n saying that shes his grilfriend n we wnt a it on the phone i waz yelling my ass off ppl touht i was crazy anyways, im not sure how that bitch is but im going to find out she wont get with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n i dont know what to do with her as when i find herfucku can you help me dicide?

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah they just tryin to get u mad & ur fallin for it, if u trust your man then let that be the pass

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
dont go off and talk shit to her or tell anyone bout it..wait until have a sereious talk wit ur man, and see wats going on and if its not tue, kick her ass..but always remember have he ever lied to u and if he have..think twice if its true or not.

Best answers
well i think u should fuk her up but then again no cuz it aint worth it but u should tlk 2 ur bf n ask him if she knoes him

Best answers
u should fuk her up a little but ur wasting ur time on a bitch and shes just selosa ur with the man she wanted but u got him 1

Best answers
Hay un chingo de putas in this world. But they just jealous of wat we got. I say she is so sad she gotta stup down to that. Mandala a la chingada.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it's funny how you girls get played time after time by your "men" and you all fall for it every time. lol

p33w33lover_13

Best answers
dis is wut u do frist u go and look for dat bitch and dem u let her noe dat he is urs and dat no damn shank like her can't tear of yall apart!! SHIT dats wut i did to dis bitch dat tried to make me mad wit ma vato!!

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
dis...dat...dem...dat...dat...dats...dis...dat

peewee lover? what you love small dick? LOL

100394.jpg

Last edited:

La_Cholita

Best answers
Well girl to tell you the truth don't let it get to you if you really like this person, because that bitch my just want to separate you guys and don't let that happen ok?....and when that girl calls you or tells you somethin just ignore her and don't let her get to you...and just tell her to go suck a nut...aight then well im out alrato

La_cholita

n3gra16

Best answers
w3ll r3ally i was goin through th3 sam3 thing but lik3 3v3ryon3 says if you trust him and h3 lov3s you than just ignor3 th3 hor3 sh3ll 3v3ntually stop calling.:)

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sabes jente como ellas no vallen la pena y si li que ella queria es aserte enojar ya lo logro I mean is she evn worth it nO lo creo pero yo pienso que deberias de ingorarla

Cookie_MoNSTA

Best answers
SHiiT MiiJA DoNT WASTe yyUR TiiMe oN A LiiDDo BiiTCH LiiKe DAT SHiiT TALK TUHh yyUR VATo FiiRST iiF SHe JUS Be SPiiT oUT WoRDS oUT HeR TRoPMA THeN SKRAP HeR UP!!!!!

leslie :)

Best answers
mane dont even bother messin wit that bitch... dont let her get to u thats all she wants... i passed through sumthing like that n mane i regret not beatin the shit out of her....

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad