• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Trust: How do you earn somebody's trust back?

Bryceyda

Experienced Poster
Best answers
How do you earn somebody's trust back, when you've lied to them?
And they find out everything?

What are some good ways to show that person you care
and build the connect all over again.. for them to trust you?

big_papi_34

Best answers
TIME AND A LOT OF ASS KISSING BUT ONCE YOU BETRAY THE TRUST IT WILL NEVER B BACK THE WAY IT WAS THERE WILL ALLWAYS BE DOUBT

1. When you let someone down and betray their trust you have actually betrayed yourself first and foremost all. Further more, that's the first person you must work with: YOURSELF! You must come to terms with your own failure, your own humanity. What happened? Why did it happen? Was an accident or is that a pattern of your character? Proud people stumble on this first one and simply can not do it!
2. When you let someone down and betray their trust you must acknowledge you did it and that will hurt your pride. If you are not ready to be humble and talk to the person whose trust you betrayed, you are not ready to regain trust from that person.
3. When you let someone down and betray their trust it's going to take time and effort to recover it. It will not happen instantly. This is one of the greatest challenges "betrayers" face. They usually want to "just move on." They want instant gratification. It just doesn't happen that way!
4. When you let someone down and betray their trust, in spite of what you may do to regain their trust you should be ready to possibly be rejected and you may never regain the lost trust again. In that case it is out of your hands, even if it hurts! What kicks in here is character: you did the right thing and your heart is right. Move on being the good person you are!

Poeticz

Best answers
TIME AND A LOT OF ASS KISSING BUT ONCE YOU BETRAY THE TRUST IT WILL NEVER B BACK THE WAY IT WAS THERE WILL ALLWAYS BE DOUBT

1. When you let someone down and betray their trust you have actually betrayed yourself first and foremost all. Further more, that's the first person you must work with: YOURSELF! You must come to terms with your own failure, your own humanity. What happened? Why did it happen? Was an accident or is that a pattern of your character? Proud people stumble on this first one and simply can not do it!
2. When you let someone down and betray their trust you must acknowledge you did it and that will hurt your pride. If you are not ready to be humble and talk to the person whose trust you betrayed, you are not ready to regain trust from that person.
3. When you let someone down and betray their trust it's going to take time and effort to recover it. It will not happen instantly. This is one of the greatest challenges "betrayers" face. They usually want to "just move on." They want instant gratification. It just doesn't happen that way!
4. When you let someone down and betray their trust, in spite of what you may do to regain their trust you should be ready to possibly be rejected and you may never regain the lost trust again. In that case it is out of your hands, even if it hurts! What kicks in here is character: you did the right thing and your heart is right. Move on being the good person you are!
i agree

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
How do you earn somebody's trust back, when you've lied to them?
And they find out everything?

What are some good ways to show that person you care
and build the connect all over again.. for them to trust you?

Move forward with your life. Learn the lesson and move forward.

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lots and lots of blowjobs before i even think of forgiving her...

Bryceyda

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lols, well he forgave me.. but he said, that the next step would be cheating on him
but that he was willing to be here and take the chance..

I'm such a bad person lol.
But I told him I was willing to show him I would be here for him
and appreciate him more.

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

I definitely agree.

JulieBaby

Best answers
I think it's different for everyone. Trust is something that takes time to build. It takes years and years to create trust but you can destroy it in a matter of seconds..

Once I lose trust in someone I will never trust them again.. I can try but there will always be doubt..

If someone lied to you and then you found out about everything, would you be able to forgive and trust that person again? .. and there you will have your answer..

CHiKiS_707.

Best answers
they will forqive but never forqet.
trust is somethinq you will never qet back if you loose it.
yeah eventually they'll say they have trust in you aqain.but its not true.
they will always doubt you.& when you do somethinq wronq aqain they will
throw everythinq in your face.sucks.move onn.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad