• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What Mexicans think about China's infrastructure projects?

lisa

Best answers
The U.S likes to paint everything China does as bad. i have a problem with that because they have actually been more transparent with the Loans they offer countries. And like the poll suggested, they have no strings attached, just payback. The strings America has attached are put in place to benefit only American corporations.

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
For perspective. from the man himself. Xi Jinping explains why he is pro-trade and pro infrastructure.

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
The Americans don't want this because it will make them weak, as the world will have another option.

AMY

Best answers
The U.S likes to paint everything China does as bad. i have a problem with that because they have actually been more transparent with the Loans they offer countries. And like the poll suggested, they have no strings attached, just payback. The strings America has attached are put in place to benefit only American corporations.
I’ve also noticed this. America kinda acting afraid

Francisco

Experienced Poster
Best answers
The U.S can’t even fix the potholes in it’s own country, let alone fix the homeless problem in almost every state in America. It’s not looking good.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad