• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your Mexican Status

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Esto es la verdad!
Your Mexican Status

If you can run and play any sport while wearing chanclas??.Mexican status!!

If you're late Tio left you a van and you turned it into a taco vending business, Yes, you're a Mexican.

If you pronounce words beginning with the letter "s" by putting an "e" in front of it,
(es top, instead of stop - es tupid, instead of stupid ), big time Mexican.

If you call a chair a shair, you got it?.Mexican

If you have ever hurt yourself and your mamacita rubbed the area while chanting, "Sana, sana, colita de rana?." you're

Mexican, big time!!

If you have your last name in old English lettering anywhere on your car, truck, or tattooed on you back. Yes, you are a

Mexican (proud one too).

If you refer to your wife as your ruca, your hina, your wifa, your old lady, or your vieja, guess what? Not only are you a

Mexican, you're a cholo.
If you throw a "Grito" every time you hear Vicente Fernandez, then not only are you a Mexican , but a drunk Mexican.

If you have ever been pinched in church and been told "pobrecito de ti se lloras" or "vas a ver orita que salgamos" yes

you're definitely a Mexican.

If you grew up scared of La Llorana, or fear of the dark because of El Cucuy! Yes! Mexican!

Si te persinas with a lotto ticket in your hand before every drawing, you are in the Mexican zona!!!

If you ask for something by "dame esa chingadera" instead of calling it by its name, yup eres Mexicano!!

If you constantly refer to cereal as "con fleys" or cake as "kay-ke". You're definitely Mexican.

If you use manteca instead of vegetable oil and can't figure out why your butt is getting bigger?.. You might be Mexican

If you have some Tias that dress up in their prom dresses to go to a birthday party at "el parque" you are Mexican!
If your Tias and Abuela dress up in their Sunday best with black hose and heels and all go to "la Pulga" (AKA, the flea

market) then, yes, you are a Mexican.

If most of the houses on your block are painted bright pink, mint green, and lavender. MEXICAN!!

If you use the bushes in front of your house, the fence, or the top of and old car to dry laundry, Yes eres Mexicano.

If you're congested and your mamacita rubbed "Vicks" into your nostrils and let's you for the first time in life drink

a shot of Tequila mixed with Miel con Limon, then you are most definitely a Mexican and on your way to becoming
un Mexicano borracho!!

IF YOU DON'T NEED ANY EXPLANATIONS FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TRUE
MEXICAN. VIVA LA RAZA!!!! YOU KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING YOUR HEAD OFF. IT'S ALL IN FUN, SO DON'T GET
ALL "ADOLORIDOS". JUST PASS IT ON SO ANOTHER MEXICAN CAN LAUGH TOO!! ORALE!!

[violent] fucku :]

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you can run and play any sport while wearing chanclas??.Mexican status!!
LOL....when I was younger I used 2 play b ball in boots...:D

If you have ever hurt yourself and your mamacita rubbed the area while chanting, "Sana, sana, colita de rana?." you're

Mexican, big time!!

LOL....simon q si :p
If you have your last name in old English lettering anywhere on your car, truck, or tattooed on you back. Yes, you are a

Mexican (proud one too).
yup....

If you refer to your wife as your ruca, your hina, your wifa, your old lady, or your vieja, guess what? Not only are you a

Mexican, you're a cholo.
LMAO
If you throw a "Grito" every time you hear Vicente Fernandez, then not only are you a Mexican , but a drunk Mexican.
HAHA FUK YEA LOL
If you constantly refer to cereal as "con fleys" or cake as "kay-ke". You're definitely Mexican.
u know it...LOL

If you use the bushes in front of your house, the fence, or the top of and old car to dry laundry, Yes eres Mexicano.

LMAFO....ahhh we only use the drier during the so called winter that we have cause shit that dam thing wastes 2 much dam electricty y pues si esta sol, pues a aprovechar la naturaleza...:p

IZZY

Best answers
Chale how can that be I was born in the united states??

No puro pedo I know im Mexican and proud of it!!!!

Y QUE VIVA LA RAZA!!
QUE NO[violent]

luv hurts

Best answers
Lmmlao Dat Shyt Is Fun.e N Hell Yea Sum Of Dis Shyt Happend 2 Me Like Wen I Go 2 Church Ma Mom Hits Me N Says Wait Till We Get Out Ima Beat Yo Ass (pero En Espanol) Lol Cuz I B Hitin Ma Cuzins N Shyt Is Fun.e

carlitos08

Experienced Poster
Best answers
im straight up mexican, if u got the big as nopal on your forehead and still say u aint mexican thats fucke d up

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad