• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

A Fork in the Road and Twins

DomingoMart?nez

Best answers
One day you are walking down the road, on your way to Little Havana to go buy some doughnuts, but unfortunately you hit a fork in the road. You have no idea which way to go. Luckily, you find twin brothers in the middle of the road who know the correct path. The only problem is that one of them tells the truth and the other one tells lies. You have no idea, which is the liar or which tells the truth. What do you do? They allow you one question that you may ask them. What question do you ask, so you can figure out, which is the correct way to Little Havana? (Don't ask "which way is Little Havana?" because obviously the twin who lies, will lie to you?)
:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
PS- I have no idea either!

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think u ask one which is the lier adn the other which way is little Havana

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my question is wich way to little havana then the liar said its over here then the truth one sais its over there but u get confused then tell both of them to head on both directions then the one that gaets back from little havena go that direction

Best answers
Whats a good place to find articles

I want to find a place that has articles about medical transripting and billing, Thanks, Leon

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wtf was that about lol off topic motherfuck.. What id do is beat both of them Till i get some straight answersPistol whip the bitchez lol

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad