• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Adellita's in T.J. is the shit!!

mendez1

Best answers
Me and the homie had a bomb ass time yesterday in T.J. at Adellita's. We were drinking and fucking different Hyna's all night till the break of Don. Me I like my dark meat, and they didn't disappoint. I had me 2 morena's and the homie who is black, but white washed scored with a couple of wedda's. Anyway if your like me and need a little strange sometimes, and don't want to get into a love triangle, Addelita's is the place to go. We spent under $200 a piece and were drinking fucking all night. :D

1TonyBoy3

Best answers
It maybe old news, but I still love it. Haven't been there since 2002, when I was still in the Marine corps.
It is kinda wild out there, Its cool to get your party on, the last time I went was a few yrs ago..It was cool.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I use to take my military buddies to that place. Really good prices on drugs too lol.

One time a waiter their stole my wallet when I left it on the table there then one of the hookers told me about it. Amazinly, after talking to a few people there, I got it back with all my money still in it.

Yeah you really have to be careful there. You are prey to them no matter what color your skin is.

mendez1

Best answers
I use to take my military buddies to that place. Really good prices on drugs too lol.

One time a waiter their stole my wallet when I left it on the table there then one of the hookers told me about it. Amazinly, after talking to a few people there, I got it back with all my money still in it.

Yeah you really have to be careful there. You are prey to them no matter what color your skin is.
I agree with you on that. That is so true. You have to make sure you don't go off that strip, or if you do that can be your ass, by either the bandito's or judas.

frankbrown

Best answers
Oh Shait Tia Juanas Is The One Of The Most Gangterest Times That I Have Ever Had....last Time I Went Like 2 Years Ago....cant Wait To Go Again And Party All Nite Long With Different Hoodratas At Each Club......

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad