• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Baby Daddy

Meema

Best answers
Ok so im new to this but i have to get this off my chest.....and maybe get someone elses oppinion. im in a 4 yr relationship with my man and we have a 1yr old son together. Me and my man do not get along we are the complete opposite. hes crazy jeaolous and always lookin ova ma shoulder and its pissin me off. all i want is for my family to work but as each day comes i find myself loving him less and less because of the way he is especially with his insecurities and lemme tell u this nigga is so fly i dont even know why he acts the way that he does. also he has a drinkin problem, he cant handle cuz he grows beer muscles and starts fights for no reason. I feel like im stuck in a sticky situation because i feel bad for my son but i dont want to raise him in an unstable environment with parents who always argue its not healthy and i cant do it. but when the day comes that i do get out of this relationship how do i do it rationally. like how can i make this whole process go smoothley cuz i know hell want to argue again and wont let me leave like take my keys and shit and i cant have that. im so frustrated....its crazy how i guy realizes alot when its too late and then all of the sudden they wanna try and stop you when ur done., fellas if you gotta good woman at home treat her right like the princess she is. dont mess it up. <3

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Damn Meema, Well Actually You're Lucky If You're Beginning To Love Him Less, It Just Means That It'll Be That Much Easier To Leave Him.....but For Realz, Leaving Is The Best Option...even If You Do Have A Son Together.....if You Stay With Your Man, Than Your Lil Man Will Grow Up To Be Just Like Him.....and Obviously That Aint What You Want....so Leave Your Man...i Don't Know How, But Leave His Alcoholic Ass......

Welcome To Brown Pride

Meema

Best answers
your definately right leavin is what i am goin to have to do to better me and my sons life. in due time i just have to plan ahead........now gettin him out of my apartment is the next mission lol

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Your Apartment??...kick His Ass Out...lol...jp..but For Realz, You're A Smart One....thank God!!....i Don't Think I Can Help You Kick Him Out....lol...i Live In Cali..lol.....but I Just Hope That Everything Ends Well For Your Family....

Meema

Best answers
im surprised how i be holdin it down sometimes.......at times i just dont know what to do but hell have to leave whether he likes it or not cuz i can no longer deal with his attitude and im a good girl to him is a lost case.....ill call the po-po if i have to lol

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Think You'll Have To....and Thats Good That You're A Good Girl...how Old Are You??

Meema

Best answers
you still have some years to go just make sure you find the right guy and dont ever let a guy disrespect you ........u deserve much more than that ..........just embrace life and dont even concentrate on those little boys cuz truely thats what they are :) if i had know then what i know now i would have waited.......

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm Already In Love....lol...i Met Him On Here....lol...and He Always Respects Me.:)

Meema

Best answers
good girl keep it that way.......wow you met him on here .....how brave is that ....i would be too scared :) but thats good for you im glad.........well it was nice meeting you i have to leave work now but u take care and happy new yr mama chow and thanks for chattin

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Leave him or stay... that's a question that only you can answer (IMO). my only advice is to communicate with the father and let him know how you feel- make it clear and let him know what the consequences will be if he doesn't change.

GOOD LUCK.

lilchick

Best answers
i think you should leave him cuz you should think of your kid you know its not healthy for your baby to see you guys fight so think about your baby you dont need any one eals but your kid

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah listen to ^^^she is right...shit leave his ass and find bette for u your son..keep on loveign him less n less and it will get easier...alrato hope u make the right choice.

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Girl U Better Dejarlo Por Que Si Es Asi De Seloso Para Que Le Aguantas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad