• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

dont know wat to do..help!!!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
COLOR]ok my vato is in iss(in school subspension) ok everyone in iss been coming up to me after school and telling me that him and some chick been writing to eachother in class and the teacher took up the note and they both got in trouble for writing bad stuff with the word fuck in it. now everyone been telling me that his saying hes not with me. i asked him about it and he told me yeah he did say we were not going out anymore beacause he wanted to see wat some chick my friend will tell me...he said he was writing the girl to because he was asking her a question about some fight she was in...i really trust him...but sometime i have doughts...wat should i think? shiit if this chick dont stop flirting with him me and her are going to get in to it and shit im not from here so i will kisk her ass if i say ill do it, ill do it, i aint no pussy, shit.....hit me back and hepl me out?thanx

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
2 things.

1.Sounds like you are putting it ALL on her, flirting usually takes two.
2.He admitted to saying that you and him weren't dating anymore (then tried to cover it with a weak excuse)

I say... kick her ass and burn his favorite jacket.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
but y fight over some vato like truth said flirting takes 2 and pues if he's flirting w/ her well he just aint the 1 and it dont matter the way i look at it if aruka wants 2 cheat on me pues dale gas it may hurt but i rather she cheat or tell me she interested in some1 else than that the relationship develops nad THEN she tells me pues its gonna hurt even more me entiendes and y fight over some dude q ni te quiere u know and if u say that u trust him well trust him not 2 flirt back w/ that ruka u know and who cares what she says or thinks if ur vato loves U bueno hope iwas of help take care kkep ur hea dup and god bless u 1 love

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yea gurl they rite ...dont put it all on her cuz its his fault 2...shit if u like him then stike it out and try but when u had enff fuck it

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad