• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Dont Know What To Think

ISA

Best answers
Ok Me And This Vato Been Together For 8-9 Months We Stop Talking To Each Other Like A Week Ago.. Like 3 Days Ago He Started Texting Me Again But He Is Making Me Feel Like He Just Wants To Fuck Me. Like If Im Just Somethig That He Can Pick Up And Drop When Ever He Wants To. I Dont Know What To Do. I Still Love Him

I Just Dont Know I Need help!!:(

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if that is all he wants gurl then just drop him and I know u can find someone new that won't just want to fuck...

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you know for a fact that the only reason why he's paying attention to you is because he just wants to have sex with you, then he really isn't worth it. Scum like him doesn't deserve your heart,love, and affection. Don't even pay attention to that idiot. It's just best for you to move on, I know you love him, but if that's the only reason why he's talking to you then.. you shouldn't even be loving him. Find some other guy who doesn't just want you for a fuck buddy.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad