• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help me idk how im felling sad!!

L1L S3R1A

Best answers
i cant belive evertime i try to get over him i cant and idk this is killing me the more i try forgering him i cant i need help to know how to get over him ever thing i try i cant. i know i know replace him but i cant its been more than 3 months that i havent tallked to him and its seriously wanting to make me cry. But how??

Jote

Best answers
well theres no easy way to forget someone you love all you can do is stay strong and take it. eventually you will forget. its only been three months love should not be forgotten that fast. i didnt get over ma ex fo a whole year but when i did i met tha most beautiful and perfect gurl ever. so wat im tryin to say is its gonna take a while but when it finally happens its all gonna be worth tha pain

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i once got da same problem pero... i talked to him again n we got back 2gether. and if u relli wanna get over him... join a sport in skool...look for a job... study hard... think bout ur future n wut u wanna do. like go to college n dat... go out wit ur homitas n homies have fun...go dance, party n wit time yu'll meet other vatos :)

Jote

Best answers
meetin other people isnt gonna fix her problems. yes it might help but tha heart wants wat it wants you cant make your self forget

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
meetin other people isnt gonna fix her problems. yes it might help but tha heart wants wat it wants you cant make your self forget

i kno it aint pero it can help her get her mind off da vato, i dnt mean hook up n shiit lyk dat..just chill, go tag turf wit em n shit. yu kno

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
das wut i'd would do... it takes ur mind off of things... have a gud laugh wit da homies

la innocente

Best answers
jus go out sum more not lyk gettin highy or drunk or any shyt jus go have a girls nite nd say fuck love nd if dat dnt work at least try 2 be friends with him so at least he wnt be out ur life forever

lokita_corona

Best answers
u need time. u cnt forget bout n e body tht fast especially if ya wur together for along time.. i was with a guy fo two yrs n jst thot of all the times he fuckd up n now ii hate him... not great but eh

L1L S3R1A

Best answers
i think it is true that i cant really get over him that fast cuz i takes time and going in to a gurls nite makes me more sad and makes me think about him more.

kingpato

Best answers
i cant belive evertime i try to get over him i cant and idk this is killing me the more i try forgering him i cant i need help to know how to get over him ever thing i try i cant. i know i know replace him but i cant its been more than 3 months that i havent tallked to him and its seriously wanting to make me cry. But how??
give me your number ill make you get over him. i really would [Angel]

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol...

why don't you just focus on other important things, such as finishing school, getting a job. Is love going to pay them bills? is love going to provide for you?

*waits for your answer*

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what do you mean kids i=everyone has feelings and this is the way in feelin is becuse i know what love is.

:rolleyes:

lol...

why don't you just focus on other important things, such as finishing school, getting a job. Is love going to pay them bills? is love going to provide for you?

*waits for your answer*

Little kids i tell u.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad