• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help!!!!plz

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Hey Ya I Need Help C Theres This New Gurl At Mi Skool N Were Homies But Mi Man From Last Year Till A Week Ago Has Something To Do With Me N Her See The Reason I Broke With Him Is Cuz He Had A Beef With Mi Bestfriend. And He Wanted Me To Pick Between Mi First Love And Mi Homie For Life And I Picked Her But I T Hurts Now Cuz He Going With The New Gurl And He Nos It Hurt Every Time I See Them 2 Gether. But I Don't Wanna Get In The Way Cuz Shes New And The Only Ppl She Has Here Or The Only Friends Shes Made 4real Are Me N Some Other Mexicans At Owr Skool. N I Don't Wanna To Lose Her As A Friend Cuz His Cool And Everthing But He's Mi First Love... And He Still Calls Me Like Every Day And Sais He Still Loves Me And He Wannts Me Not Her. And He's Only Going With Her Cuz She's New And She Really Likes Him....but I Don't No If I Can Hide What I Feel 4 Long What Should I Do......?????????????:(

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
1st of all if he says he likes u and not her then y the fuk is he WITH her??

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
cuz she like him alot n he didn't wanna hurt her she one of those type that cry a lot

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well shit if he like du enough he wouldnt have gone out w/ her but ne i dont mean 2 judge u or anything but shit u ARE THIRTEEN yrs old u still have along ass tim e 2 live u still have a LONG ASS time 2 meet ppl

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i no but it still hurts like yea i've had other guys nfact i've had to many for mi age.... but something was different between us to...n yea i no but......i don't..

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Look love gon hurt wheter u like it or not 4rm time 2 time u just have 2 decide who's worth it not necessarily that the vato always gon' hurt pero yall ARE gonna go through yalls pivots Im just trying 2 say that in my eyes ur 2 young 2 b "falling" cause of a vato i mean theres alot more ppl out there u know

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yea i no but love doesn't have an age time.... it comes when it comes..... when ur not look that's why it called {FALLING IN LOVE} U GET.....

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon simon i know and society tends 2 say that at this age all we can feel is puppy love which i snot true like u said age aint nuttin but a # pero umm what im saying i sthat there is a reason they say that because USUALLY it tends 2 b that way pero im just saying if he's going out w/ HER just cause she is the sentimenatl type thats weak I believe in saying the truth no matter how ugly it is so i mean u can do better than that pero love is blind so idk personally i think u should 4get about him pero thats ur life

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i guess i don't no rite now i'm going to let time take over and go on and maibe i should be in to skool rite now.... cuz god no i need to keep mi head in the game...lol

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Simon I mean right now u need 2 focus on ur priorities>> SCHOOL and then after u got that out the way mayb see into meeting new ppl and stuff u know do what u do got 2 do and everything else will fall into place

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad