• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

help what should i do??

xXM3RC3D3SXx

Best answers
ey' well first of all i really dont know what i should do anymore because this guy that im going out with is always making me worrie so much that i cant seem to sleep @ night somtimes... all because hes in this gang and gots some enimes that really dont like him and the other night some guys .dont know who? but went and put a gun up to his head and had threatened him that theyd hurt me n his family........... i guess all i want to know is if i should stay with the one i love n risk my safty or should i just leave him???......... i really dont know, but all i do know is that i love him but somthings telling me i shouldnt get involved cause hes in some deep shit here where we live n too many ppl know him...please tell me what should i do?

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"but all i do know is that i love him but somethings telling me i shouldn't get involved cause hes in some deep shit".......go with your instincts.....

i would think that if you really loved him that you would stick with him in this hard time girly but if you feel shit then i don't know what to tell ya...

hmmm, maybe ya'll should just get up and move together.......you aint gotta leave hiim like that.....

WESTLA

Best answers
your too cute to get killed so stay away from him plus i would never put my girl in that situation,,,, never. if he cares about you he'll let you go till he takes care of his biz.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah thats true.........maybe he needs to get his shit together and let you go for a while.....

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
because hes in this gang and gots some enimes that really dont like him and the other night some guys .dont know who? but went and put a gun up to his head and had threatened him that theyd hurt me n his family........... somthings telling me i shouldnt get involved cause hes in some deep shit here where we live n too many ppl know him...please tell me what should i do?

choice A) stay with a busta and possibly get YOURSELF (and maybe your family) KILLED
or
choice B) dump him and the problems and find a new man who will respect you- there are a lot of fish in the sea.

Goodluck

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
your too cute to get killed so stay away from him plus i would never put my girl in that situation,,,, never. if he cares about you he'll let you go till he takes care of his biz.

^^^^I think this is so true^^^^
porque my ex boyfriend and I were in da same position and some guys came looking for him at my house and they was all like tell dat nigga that we looking for him and he needs to come meet us at dis park or else we gonna come back and rape and kill u and his sista (cuz she was wit me) they literally told us that and we were so scared and he told us we needed to leave the neighborhood for a couple of days so we did it was scary girl foreal get out of it……so he broke up wit me to try to keep me safe now he is locked up cuz he killed one of dem vatoz who said dat shit to me n his sister...

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad