• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

help

BEAUTIFUL1

Best answers
okay i have a doughter and me nd my babydaddy aint together anymore so a month ago i found me a new boyfrann and it was all koo i like him a lot pero now my doughters daddy wants to be in my and my doughters life what should i do give up love so my doughter 2 have her daddy in her life or stay widd the guy im widd now ?????????:rolleyes:

esa negra

Best answers
i say stay wit the guy ur wit rite now.........u dnt hav to give up love......
ur daughters dad can still be invovled wit her.......

ale

Best answers
i think that you should think about this
think if you wanna be happy with the man u love
or to be with the man u once loved.
DO WHAT EVER YOU THINK IS THE BEST FOR U!! (LISEN TO UR HEART:) )

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
give your full attention to your daughter and stop worrying about dudes right now, before you get knocked up again and deal with the same issue.

esa negra

Best answers
its not like ur going to ignore ur daughter jus cuz ur wit a new guy.........
jus dnt put the guy before ur daughter she's more important.....

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
you gotta do whats rite for tha baby gurl thats what im doin tryin ma hardest not too do nun stupid n shyt i want ma babii too b happi even if im not but i no ill b smiling if i got ma son n ma lyfe n i no ma babys dad loves me he jux trippion rite now but he will g bacc n ma arms soon i hope but pero your daugters more important than a guy

esmexoxox

Best answers
if you still have some feelings for the guy that you were with then try it out with him but if you dont then stay with they guy ur with

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
why give up love.?
you dnt have to be miserable
to see your daughter happy..
keep her dad in her life & try
to maintain a good relationship
with him friends wise.

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
okay i have a doughter and me nd my babydaddy aint together anymore so a month ago i found me a new boyfrann and it was all koo i like him a lot pero now my doughters daddy wants to be in my and my doughters life what should i do give up love so my doughter 2 have her daddy in her life or stay widd the guy im widd now ?????????:rolleyes:

First of all, go and finish school, if u havent already.

Second, ure daughter should be ure only priority in life rite now.

Third, if ure ex wants to be with u, but u dont want to, let him knw thats not what u want.
Just like smiley said, ure girl could still have a father without u having to be with him, and u can still be with the guy u want.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad