• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help

xXM3RC3D3SXx

Best answers
ITS MORE COMPLICATED THAN THIS BUT ILL ONLY ASK YOUR ADVICE FOR A LIL PART OF IT,
BECAUSE FISRT OF ALL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE WITH MY EX EDGAR :confused: WE BROKE UP OVER THE SUMMER AND WE HAVENT TALKED SINCE & I THOUGHT I WAS OVER HIM BUT RECENTLY WE JUST GOT BACK IN CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER AND FOR AWHILE NOW IVE BEEN NOTICING THAT ALL THE FEELINGS I FORGOT ABOUT BETWEEN US CAME BACK SO QUICK, I EVEN TOLD HIM HOW I FELT ABOUT HIM & HE SAID HE FELT THE SAME WAY TO & I CAN TELL BECAUSE OF THE HE ACTS AROUND ME ... THE ONLY PROBELEM IS THAT I ALREADY HAVE SOMEBODY IN MY LIFE AND WORSE HE ALSO HAS SOMEONE 2, & I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GET BACK WITH HIM OR STAY WITH MY GUY, BECAUSE I KEEP THINKING HOW THEY SAY NEVER LEAVE THE ONE U LOVE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE, CAUSE THE ONE U LIKE WILL END UP LEAVING YOU FOR THE ONE THEY LOVE???
I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

lovelygiggles

Best answers
Listen if he says he loves you and u love him n both of u have proven it to eachother n ya really wanna b together go for it but becareful no one said love was gonna b all hugs n kisses there's some tough shit you're gonna go through n if ya stick together through all of that the you're love will grow stronger put it like this if it's meant to b it doesnt matter whos in between you guys will end up 2gether but if it aint then u cant make it meant to b either but at the same time thats cuz there's someone else out there that will make u more happy n will give u everything u deserve. So if u believe its worth fighting for then whats stoppin' u?

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Listen if he says he loves you and u love him n both of u have proven it to eachother n ya really wanna b together go for it but becareful no one said love was gonna b all hugs n kisses there's some tough shit you're gonna go through n if ya stick together through all of that the you're love will grow stronger put it like this if it's meant to b it doesnt matter whos in between you guys will end up 2gether but if it aint then u cant make it meant to b either but at the same time thats cuz there's someone else out there that will make u more happy n will give u everything u deserve. So if u believe its worth fighting for then whats stoppin' u?

that is exactly right do wut your heart says!!

xXM3RC3D3SXx

Best answers
Damn thanxz alot girlys for the advice it makes me think about it more cause i dont want to loose the guy im with., he means alot to me.... i just think that maybe my feelings are getting the best of me. ;)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad