• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hey question?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Que Asen Para Olvidar Un Relacion????? Trato De Andar Con Otro Pero No Lo Puedo Olvidar It Kills Me Mirarlo De La Mano Con Su Gurl Trato De No Verlo Pero No Puedo Evitar De Aserlo Im Still In Love Wit Him Wut Ya Do Para Que Olviden A Alguien?

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
u cant do nothing about it...only tim ecan fix wound slike those.....time drifts and our pain slips...

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i know wat you feel. im feeling the exact same thing right now. the guy i truly love gots his girl and yeah it hurts like hell inside but wat i try to do is to just think that maybe he wasnt ment for me and that ill find someone better soon. i havent got over him yet but i know i will.
Good luck!

xchicax21x

Best answers
try to keep yurself occupied and busy...con la familia, con amigos y amigas...cherish the time u have for yurself...and remember someone better is waiting for u out there
: )

pretty girl

Best answers
HEY GURL I HAD DA SAME PROBLEM A WHILE AGO WIT MA MAN ANDREW SEE I REALLY LOVEC HIM AND HE CHEATED ON ME SO MANY TIMES AND I FORGAVE HIM MOST OF DA TIME PERO I MEA THERE IS SO MUCH A PERSON CAN TAKE RIGHT SO I BROKE UP WIT HIM AND I COULDNT GET HIM OFF MA MIND I WAS SO PATHETIC I WOULD CALL HIS ANSWERING MACHINE JUST TO HER HIS VOICE PERO YOU KNOW WAT I STARTED TO HINK DAT IF HE LOVED ME THEN HE WOULD TR TO GET BACK WIT ME PERO HE NEVER DID SO I MOVED ON!

Best answers
I kno how u feel it happened to me before but I finally got over him. It just takes time. It may hurt for a while but you will find someone better!!

niceNsweet

Best answers
talk abut bad relationships... well i been best frinds wiht this one guy adn had the biggest crush on him since i can remnber. well he got wiht this one girl and had a baby. now he been callling me becasue she left him and was cheating on him.he told me tha he liked me but was scared to tel me ands i donno wut to do cause i liked him to.. shud i go out wiht him if he asks me out?

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Try Not Thinking Of him For Right Now And Let Time Take Care Of It It Has Worked For Me So Far But You Could Also Find Someone That Really Cares About You I Think That Would Work From My Own Experiensas

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad