• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hey some advise from any one please

Best answers
well there is this guy i like and see he has a girl friend but im in love with him and i would do any thing and every thing to make hime happy but he has a girl and i dont know if he likes me but he acts like it some times and i dont know what to do should i wait for him should i for get about him or what should i do so please any one please help me out thanks :(

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well there is this guy i like and see he has a girl friend but im in love with him and i would do any thing and every thing to make hime happy but he has a girl and i dont know if he likes me but he acts like it some times and i dont know what to do should i wait for him should i for get about him or what should i do so please any one please help me out thanks :(

hey i have the same exact problem, well the guy i like is not with the girl, i do like him alot and i believe that he likes me alot pero now he broke up with his girl, but not for me, for himself. i wanna be with him but im alrady with someone else and that guy already told me he love me, and i dont love im back.so yeah, i thing you should wait until he's not with his ruca anymore, but if he tells you i love you, dont wait, because if he really did love you, he wouldnt be with the other girl. i know i dont give good advice, but i hope i help. pues help me with my problem. thanx. alrato

mimi22

Best answers
Let him know you feel about his girlfriend and make him make a choice between you or her.And if he really loves you he'll pick you.

La_Shorty

Best answers
He has a gf....homewrecker....would u want some hyna trying to steal ur vato?? leave him alone :rolleyes:

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if ya really love him then you'll let him be happy with his girl.................:)

Best answers
well 4 sure u shouldnt b thinking about making them 2 break no that will give u alot of guilt in u

mmm well i dont think u should wait 4 him juss enjoy life 4 da meanwhile n if he's single n u like him well den u should work on dat den. :)

Best answers
you can be his sancha! na just playing but yah make him choose between you and her cuz if he dosent want nutin wit you your just wasting your time on him.

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah girl i had the same problem well i didnt love him as much as u say u do, but now his girl cheated on him, but if u luv him as much as u say then let him be happy w his girl but if he like u he will gofo u, dont do somethin u dont want it to happen to u

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
how are you in love with him? Latinas are weird, well mostly all women really.

Lati

Best answers
How you get him is going to be how you have to keep him, keep that in mind so when he runs off with the other chic and leaves you crying don't say I didn't tell you.
What goes around comes around.
The dress may look good on her but it may not fit you.

*b0NiTA*

Best answers
Y0h` Sh0Uld JUST LET iiT bE.... iiF ThEY bREAk UP && hE likE`Sz Y0h` ThEN C00L... bUT UNTil ThEN JUST TRY T0 M0VE 0N

Mouzy

Best answers
Well maybe it's best if u let him go I mean come on he has a hyna already and if he hasn't left her yet then he will probably never leave her,try to move on!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad