• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Hey what would u do?

Lil_GB

Best answers
Hey was up i have a huge problem this fine vato finally asked me out but i never expected it from him cuz we started to talk as friends only and we became so close so it was a shocker when he asked me out!!:eek: Well to get to the point i dont know if i should tell him that i used to hella like his homie(But i dont like him no more ok)but the other problem is that i scammed with another homie of his!!:( So should i tell him that i scammed with his homie and i used to hella like another homie of his?Oh and would it make me look wrong if i still went out with this vato?:confused: O another thing u shouid know is that all of this about his homies happened before he even asked me out!!PLEASE BE HONEST AND THANKS FOR UR HELP!!
GURLS:Would u tell him?
GUYS:Would u still date me if i told u this?

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I would tell the vato and if he really likes u a lot then it really wouln't matter.. But do u like the vato??

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Pues if i was him it would have 2 come down if i really like du porq if i did it really wouldnt matter about th ehomies but then again if they're real cool idk porq i mean ive fuke dup and done b4 pero id never go out my homies ruka at least if he was my real down carnal me entiendes

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad