• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

i dont know what to do...help me.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well its like this my boyfriend told me he loved me but i dont know what to tell him back, because i only like him alot, im not ready to fall in love again cause i fell in love once and i got hurt, im not scared to love him because i know he wont hurt me, but i asked myself if i did and i really dont, i already told him i did, before i really thaught about it, now how can i tell him that i dont.please help me out in this.thanx

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yea im in that right now itz like my bf is in love wit me but i still cant get over a ex (my first) but he makes me happy and itz all good he knows wat i went through in da past and he caught me before i broke completley but he understands and he knows that when im ready to love again i will let him know...so jus explain and hope for the best

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Wow, this is tough. You shouldn't of told him that you loved him if you really don't. If he finds out, then he can end up breaking up with you.

Theres two choices you can do...

1. Tell him the truth, and hope that he doesn't react in a bad way or break up with you. Tell him you're sorry, that you were confused.

2. Keep telling him you love him..even thought you don't. Just keep this up until you start to fall in love with him, if you end up tellin' him the truth, it can end up being a mistake.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad