• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I Hate Being Single...

I dont know how some people enjoy being single!! it makes me fuckin crasy!! lol nah i guess i like the attention pero this city sucks like fuck aye, its mad whack... aint no good guys round here aye... any takers or what?? lmao

I dont know how some people enjoy being single!! it makes me fuckin crasy!! lol nah i guess i like the attention pero this city sucks like fuck aye, its mad whack... aint no good guys round here aye... any takers or what?? lmao
yeah it sux i know what you mean when you single you see couples every were and then you taken they all single :confused:

Being single isn't so bad, you get used to it after a while.

You make it seem like if there are only bad guys on your side of the city, but in reality...players are everywhere.

I don't care for being single, but I gotta find the thoedest chava around to hook up with....me canso de pendejas so I'll be single for a long while jaja

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back