• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

i Luv Him BuT hE hAs a KiD

*BaBy TwInKlEs*

Best answers
i luv my vato but he has a kid. we been 2gether for 9 months about 2 have a year. His baby mama been bullshit and try brake us up... i been dealin with the baby mama drama but sometimes i can't take it n i want to brale up with my man.. but if i do ama feel fucked up cuz he got my name tatted onb his chest next 2 his heart.... please help before i get into a real bad bullshit....

Best answers
i think if u really love ur man the way u do ull be there 4 him unconditionally and fuck his babys momma in the end its gonna be u n him not u him n her

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i luv my vato but he has a kid. we been 2gether for 9 months about 2 have a year. His baby mama been bullshit and try brake us up... i been dealin with the baby mama drama but sometimes i can't take it n i want to brale up with my man.. but if i do ama feel fucked up cuz he got my name tatted onb his chest next 2 his heart.... please help before i get into a real bad bullshit....

how old are you? how old is he?

Raton

Best answers
well i hae been in that situation and well i thinkl that if he is NO longer involved with his baby moms than MAYBE you should work something out but.......however i have a baby and my baby father will always be numba one in my life ad well oh by tha way this isnot a nigga this is his friend im on his screen name so dont think that he is gay....lol but get back at me if u wanna talk about anything.......love your 1st baby mommma

Raton

Best answers
this is my response.....

the babies mom is ALWAYS going to be in the picture!

welll no u should nevea say fuck the baby momma cause no matter what situation you are in the baby momma willalways come first so u can tellthat u are young and unexperienced because if you did you wouldnt have said that well anyway.... listen to what i said gurl becuase unlike her i KNOW what im talking about

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I agree, it seems like u guys really like each otha, & da babies moma is allways goin to be their, i think u guys can do it.

ganster

Best answers
if you love him then don't fuck up on him because life is a bitch
ganster girl

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad