• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

jealosy

h town chica

Best answers
It is like this my bf and I have been broken up for 5 days and I seen him walking with a girl today I got pissed and jealous but didn't say anything because you know we are broken up we were going out for 5 months but yea we haven't talked since we broke up and that hurts me even more but any ways I wanted to tell that bitch something so bad but i can't wut ya'll think

~Baby Cake~

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Who broke it off? girl you still like him, right...sounds like it, but does he like you back? I suggest you don't tell dat girl off....I mean come on she wasn't the reason you and your man broke up. maybe you should talk to your ex about how you still feel for him before you go starting problems to da point he getts mad at you for telling off dat girl and doesn't want to talk to you.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
live with the decessions ya make for whatever reason you broke up with him obviously if you broke up with him cuz ya thought ya couldnt fix da prob ya all had.............so now live with your decission...........and dont go on and make anymore trouble.........like da homeigrl up top der said............tell him how ya feel and try to work things out pero si no pues serio live with the decissions ya make............((dont mean to sound rude.....))

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what did you think breaking up with him meant?
what you and him had couldn't have been that great other wise you would still be together right?
you are what 15 or 16 years old... there are plenty of fish in the sea... move on.

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Gurl I Kno How U Feel Im Goin Thru That Rite Kno All I Can Tell U Be Strong And Try To Move On El No Era Para Ti Ya Llegara Tu Oportunidad Para Que Alguien Llege A Tu Vida Y Te Aga Feliz...

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Dont Worry Gurl Wait Till You Have A Vato And Then Pasale Tu Por La Cara De El Y Veras Que El Se Pontra Celoso And He Goin To Wish He Had U..

l@ mor3n@

Best answers
i kno what your feelin shit im goin thru it right now so yea i mean cuando unos brazos se sieran otros te estan esperando abierts alla afuera

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad