• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

.: just something i wrote :.

la innocente

Best answers
everytime i see you i wish you would be mine!everytime you are staring at me i wish i would have never let you go!

now all i can do is stand back and let you be free.
all i want is for you to smile and never be defeated! i will hide all my tears even if it brings me more fear.

i know you still like me and i understand you are very hurt but vato i love you more than anything in this world.i know you were made for me but now i have to let you go.

i'm happy i'm still in your heart and i hope you will never let that go .

i can't forget how you would put your arms around my shoulders when i grew cold.how i miss that so much.

now all i see is you and that slut. remember when you said she waz never you type. so how come you dont let her out of your sight.

i shed tears every night cause that use to be me that you are holding so tight.

you said you would fight for my love even if it meant loosing your life so why are you still alive?

how many i have let down cause they cant be compared to you. my whole life has surround around you.now im lost in the dark without light can't seem to find my way out.

cant believe how much pain you brought to me.i will always shed tears for you but never show you the fear.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad