• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

life ha ha ha

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its funny when you walk into an institute and you see all those crazy people screaming bloody murder when I stand here in fear for walking into my own house.
I swear my walls cave in every day I stand with my daughter sometimes clutching and holding on as if it were our last hour of death.
fearing to see if its going to be one fighting for the other to break out of my mind and snap at the other two beings who are possessed but claim to be more then what they seem.
letting my hand wipe a tear feeling that those crazy people in that institute are more sane then the people who claim to take over my friends body.
seeing the torture it brings upon everyone’s shoulders I shout in pain realizing only in my head do I hear these echoes.
I still cry as I see the blood flow between my thighs making myself believe this is only a fairytale realizing that this life is more of a bomb ticking every second of this time I welcome the doors to hell.
signing over my soul, leaving forever into the darkness that is never ending hoping for it to swell me as if in a cave without an opening.
realizing as this article keeps going that I stand only in a corner watching life fly me by with every puff of smoke that I keep inhaling that I reach within my bloody thighs and look at the sky as the rain begins to pour hoping he sees this.
where was he when he is suppose to be at my side yet he looks down at me and begins his judgment do I then see what life is really all about insanity no matter who beckons upon it...
I welcome my demons with open hands let this be a sign that we are not alone and I shout with pleasure as each demon crawls within my blood to every inch of my body.
after taking this last puff I realize its time to wake from my nightmare and plaster on a fake smile and assure myself that within a few hours it will be over and they will be asleep where ill sit in the living room letting my tears stream slowly begging for an answer to my insanity..
I know you don’t understand as I keep fighting with myself that im mentally ill I continue to fight and argue to who my body shall belong to.
maybe anger or pain? let the damage begin but wait its this nightmare coming up behind me so I turn around and smirk challenging it on I welcome death just like I have in life....
so I sit hear laughing at life waiting just waiting for death to come knocking at my door realizing its already here that I challenge death to take me to realize I will be rejected because I stand ground here in life not only for myself but for my love, for my daughter I know what I have done is wrong

now I bow my head in shame and hence forth end this tortured poem.

Last edited:

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Stupid people cant carry a conversation, it takes someone intelligent to start the conversation

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad