• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Looking for Bankruptcy lawyers in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I am helping my brother look for good bankruptcy lawyers in California. He is in serious financial debt and we are looking at filing for bankruptcy as one of the options.
Does anyone know of a good bankruptcy law firm in the California area? Would be great if you could refer some especially if you?ve had experience with them before!
Thanks!

Best answers
You can try looking up the Law Office of James G Roche at thelaw007(dot)com. They are located in California.
They have a team of lawyers specializing in bankruptcy law and your first consultation is free so it would be a good idea to take advantage of it and ask them what your brother needs to do and if bankruptcy is the way to go.
They have a huge Hispanic client base (I did look specifically for law firms who were Hispanic friendly!) so that would help with the cultural understanding
I consulted them about 6 months ago and it took the stress off me knowing I am doing something about my financial situation so I know what your brother must be going through right now. Safe to say I am back on track financially!
Hope this info helps and good luck to your brother!

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I am helping my brother look for good bankruptcy lawyers in California. He is in serious financial debt and we are looking at filing for bankruptcy as one of the options.
Does anyone know of a good bankruptcy law firm in the California area? Would be great if you could refer some especially if you?ve had experience with them before!
Thanks!

tell him to pay his bills like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad