• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Los Angeles Cuts Ties With ?Nazi? Arizona, While Americans Support ?Nazi? Arizona

( ^_^ )

Best answers
Even though it's 2010, we Brown still folks have to keep our guard up, look out for each other and watch each others backs to protect and defend ourselves from these NeoCon white supremacists who are making laws that seek to criminalize and silence us in order to shatter and weaken our political and economic clout.

If these racist NeoCons want to take us down, then let's make it harder for them to do this by struggling and putting up a good fight by proactively staying well informed about our constitutional rights, informing those who are misinformed by xenophobic GeneriCons, by participating in marches and protests against bigotry, and by building alliances with progressive groups and individuals from various political, social, ethnic, religious and sexual backgrounds.

http://wonkette.com/415400/los-ange...arizona-while-americans-support-nazi-arizona/

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They are going After Illegals you idiot.

And I've already stated that people of ALL Races Including plenty of Hispanics do not want Illegals here.

So if you have any illegal friends or relatives which I'm sure you do start telling them their good byes.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ As usual what you state is pure intellectually dishonest NeoCon nonsense.

Proto Tipo

Best answers
Oh and if the whole " proactively staying well informed about our constitutional rights, informing those who are misinformed by xenophobic GeneriCons, by participating in marches and protests against bigotry, and by building alliances with progressive groups and individuals from various political, social, ethnic, religious and sexual backgrounds" thing doesn't work, some cholos could always shout down 11 year old white girls on the street. For great justice! You know what you doing.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ You should be ashamed of yourself because your psychobabble nonsense is up to par with the NeoCons here

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
a5f4d1f9ba49a697ed09e53025255e0422ae28b4_m.jpg

Life_cal

Best answers
HEHE
These people are too afraid to face their sad reality.
These ARE a group of supremacists! It's quite obvious just by knowing they are trying to take away all Latino groups in schools.
Good always triumphs over evil [Angel]
They are too stupid too see it. They think ALL land belongs to them! THEY'RE WRONG. They think just by doing business everyone should go and will stop coming, but they're wrong on this one. That's why it's happening what's happening.

Life_cal

Best answers

And I've already stated that people of ALL Races Including plenty of Hispanics do not want Illegals here.

So if you have any illegal friends or relatives which I'm sure you do start telling them their good byes.

Integrate! Don't be a hypocrite :eek:
It would be easier if you just admit it.
After all, it would be best by the way you sound not to talk.

It's impossible to say they are not against different ethnics. AZ has even banned ethnic studies. What more do you want? Want more proof of your evil dark plans?

In response with what's going on: As in effect. Why don't we ban their own mouth too? They support the banning of ethnic studies. What do they want to make out of this? - make out of everyone ignoramus persons?

?S? se puede, tambi?n!
Et, oui, nous pouvons !

I don't like being an illiterate person like these supremacists - people who are uncultured.

lololololol

To me, AZ sounds like it is in the progress of a TOTAL ethnic cleansing and on the brink of a supremacist racist civilization filled with HATRED towards other citizens who DO NOT look or seem equal to them (in their psycho-xenophobic mind)

Last edited:

Proto Tipo

Best answers
Are you a clown? "Pinhead"
LoL. YOU ARE killing me. LoL
STOP WITH THE NAME CALLING OR BE OUT

That's a version of what he called himself before the site got pwned. It's not any sort of effort at a joke, it's no effort, such as dealing with that type.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers

WOOhoo .You go get them !

B

bKcK LA

Even though it's 2010, we Brown still folks have to keep our guard up, look out for each other and watch each others backs to protect and defend ourselves from these NeoCon white supremacists who are making laws that seek to criminalize and silence us in order to shatter and weaken our political and economic clout.

I lol'd. I'd rather not deal with illegal mexican scum in my state sorry.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad