• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Mexican American Politics Mexican Americans Should Take On A More Active Role in Mexico’s Politics

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Mexican Americans with Dual citizenship or those with the opportunity to obtain it have the unique opportunity and responsibility to engage actively with Mexico's political landscape, driving meaningful change and supporting ongoing efforts for reform and justice. By staying involved, you ensure that your voice and values are part of the decision-making process that shapes the future of Mexico. If we don't step up, others will decide for us.

I agree, By taking a more active role in the political landscape of Mexico, they don't just honor their roots—they help forge a stronger, more resilient society for both present and future generations.

Many Mexican Americans have been involved in social justice initiatives in the U.S., fighting for equality, human rights, and fair treatment. We must also extend this activism to Mexico, where similar issues persist. By supporting initiatives that aim to improve social justice in Mexico, we can help create a more just and equitable society for everyone.

Many Mexican Americans probably haven't even considered that option, but they definitely should. It's also easy too. You can vote in every election through the Mexican Embassy or Consulate office near your city or state.

This was my first time voting in Mexico's elections, and I was super excited about it. My dad helped me get my Mexican citizenship the last time we went to Mexico on vacation. It's super easy if you have a parent with you and all the required documents during the appointment.

And I agree that more Mexican Americans should be involved in Mexico's politics.

This was my first time voting in Mexico's elections, and I was super excited about it. My dad helped me get my Mexican citizenship the last time we went to Mexico on vacation. It's super easy if you have a parent with you and all the required documents during the appointment.

And I agree that more Mexican Americans should be involved in Mexico's politics.

I think some Mexican Americans get turned off because they get called no sabo kids. :ROFLMAO: However, By participating in Mexico's elections and voting out the old PRIAN, it helps create a better Mexico. :cool:

I'm glad I had the opportunity to get Mexican citizenship as well. this election i voted with my parents, they were more excited than me about voting this year.

Finally, If you are Mexican American, you are Mexican; Mexico is your country; it's your ancestral homeland. You should care about what happens, so speak up with your vote.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back