• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

my home boi killed sum1

EBZ

Best answers
yea man this is just whats it sound like.. my homie killed sum, him and melvin killed a 28yr dude cuz he didnt have there money. both are in jail under no bond. they shot him 7 time in the chest. i want to be mad at them and want to hate them rite now, but they boi and i love them to death. i kno they bad and relly dont give a fuck, but thats how they wanna live . all i want to ask is how do i stop hanging out with them ..when deep down inside thats all i really want to do ! ??? !! ??

Wooooooooowwwwwwww I've known people taking cars or assaulting someone and getting 3 or 4 yrs. but it sounds like they going down. I dunno where you stay or their age or penalties for flat out murder but um, I've forgiven people for shit that they've done to mess up their lives but nothing like this. I'm not gonna bash them but I know how I'd react if someone I knew did something that stupid. I can only tell you what I'd do and that'd be to cut them off.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad