• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

my son

Best answers
why does a guy think automaticly that if u have a son u must be looking for a baby daddy when all am doing is triying to move on because my son already has a dad and hes really good at it but he was really bad at being in a relationship I guess my question is can a single mom be taken searious and respected with out thinking about it?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if men dont take u serious then u can only blame urself, people get treated according to the ways the act.

jayC

Best answers
if men dont take u serious then u can only blame urself, people get treated according to the ways the act.
damn that some ignorant bullshit to say. dont listen to that fool. be urself and the right dude will come along. damn shifty you must be a teenager.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
first off dummy its standard psychology, ppl treat u according to the way u act, if u act like a thug ppl treat u like one, if u act like a ho u get treated as one. so shut up and read a damn book, its all in there.

jayC

Best answers
listen boy. i graduated from Michigan so there's reason to call me a dummy or tell me to read a book. I'm sure you're very proud of your GED, that's if you graduated at all. But you won't find that ignorant crap in any book. Secondly, you are assuming you know how this girl acts towards men which I doubt you do. So take your own advice and find some education. It won't hurt you so don't be scared of having half a brain. Grow up.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
listen boy. i graduated from Michigan so there's reason to call me a dummy or tell me to read a book. I'm sure you're very proud of your GED, that's if you graduated at all. But you won't find that ignorant crap in any book. Secondly, you are assuming you know how this girl acts towards men which I doubt you do. So take your own advice and find some education. It won't hurt you so don't be scared of having half a brain. Grow up.

oh lord i no u cant read, GED nigga i live in ENGLAND what the fuck wud a stupid GED do over hear? qualify me to work in burger king. listen kid, i suggest you go and read this book 'biological psychology' by james W kalat

jayC

Best answers
haha the UK. that makes you funnier. english wannabe thugs make the world go around. cheers.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
whos an english wanabe thug? let me see, have i spoke about killing anyone on any threads? no, do i glorify gangs and drugs? no, seems to me that was a silly simple minded comment, now since u have nothing to say about the actual thread topic, i suggest u take ur ass to the book store and buy that book.

jayC

Best answers
back to the topic mate. your assumption that all people are treated the way they act is idiotic. prove me wrong. not with some one sided book to prove your point but with a credible source. you know nothing about the person that started this thread but as usual you had to interject with your 17 years of knowledge. sorry about the thug comment. i meant to say you're a know it all kid that still depends on your mother and father for lunch money.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ur assuming i live with my parents, which i dont. so then smart man if people dont get treated by their attitudes they project then give me a example, like i said thugs gets treated like a thug, cus he acts like one, whore gets treated like a whore cus she acts like one, peeping toms get treated like perverts cus they act like one, now give me an example in life where people are not judged and treated accordingly to the attitudes they portray?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
back to the topic mate. your assumption that all people are treated the way they act is idiotic. prove me wrong. not with some one sided book to prove your point but with a credible source. you know nothing about the person that started this thread but as usual you had to interject with your 17 years of knowledge. sorry about the thug comment. i meant to say you're a know it all kid that still depends on your mother and father for lunch money.

is a text book they teach in college not a credible source then mate, i suggest everyone in college stop taking there work seriously, cus text books aint credible sources, i mean they only had to be approved by the whole educational board.

jayC

Best answers
Here's an example for you. I'm treating you like you are an uninformed, uneducated idiot because you make comments about a person you've never met. You claim that people are treated the way they act. In some cases I agree. But to say everyone is silly. Are you the person you come off as on here? I've had a few people send me private messages telling me to ignore you because you think you're better then everyone else and you think you know it all. Are those people correct as well? I doubt it. I was just making a point but you have to argue yours because no one is smarter then you.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
whats funny is,u say people send u msg's , ya sure the only person who has spoken to ur ass is veronica,

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Here's an example for you. I'm treating you like you are an uninformed, uneducated idiot because you make comments about a person you've never met. You claim that people are treated the way they act. In some cases I agree. But to say everyone is silly. Are you the person you come off as on here? I've had a few people send me private messages telling me to ignore you because you think you're better then everyone else and you think you know it all. Are those people correct as well? I doubt it. I was just making a point but you have to argue yours because no one is smarter then you.

if thats what you truly thinkt then i suggest u write a book and send it into the school board, just so they can laugh and send it st8 back to ur ass, anyone who has done psychology will tell u we are tought that in all classes, people are treated according, to, class, gender, race, attitude. simple.

Best answers
jayC now u know what kind of guys i was talking about well i know who i am and i know how i act and i dont act in any way that says i need a baby daddy i have a full time job, i pay my own bills, am very independant and maybe guys just dont wanna take the time to know that am not asking for help

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
maybe thats true, but u have to ask ur self, why is he thinkin that? he must be gettin a vibe, even if it is wrong

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad