• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

need advice!!!!!

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hey,
watcha all doing
me nuthin just here kinda down :(
well i need sum advide please!!

Well ive been talking to my ex for a while. we just started cuz we stopped for like a yr. when he saw me again we started talking again. he says he still has feeling 4 me and i know i do 2 but the problem is he got his girl. theyve been together almost 2 yrs. we talk almost everyday. he says hes not sure hes gonna stay with her but then every day he drives up to the skool to pick her up. he always drives around to see me and it makes me happy but then sad cuz i know hes there 4 her not me. people tell me to just let go and get over it but its hard cuz i still have much love for him. he was my first love and its hard to just forget. He makes my day when he calls. He calls all the time even when hes at work. It makes me feel like he really cares,and it lets me know im on his mind, but then he never tells me hes gonna leave his gurl and get back with me.he just sometimes says hes tired of her and that they always argue.

wat should i do should i just leave him and let him be happy with his girl? or should i not loose hope and think that he might get back with him someday!! help Please!!!!:(

Akurei

Best answers
Ok Sweetie honestly, The Decision is not yours. He will choose who he wants in the end. Your making it seem as though u can decide his fate. I understand that was your first love but really do u want to get over him? If u do then u have to talk to other guys. TRUST ME they will make u forget about him.

First off are u having sex with him? And did u have sex with him before?

Akurei

Best answers
ok then it's not using u for sex then. But as I said before the decision is his. Did u talk to him? Ask him whats going to happen or what is going on with his girlfriend.

But I think if he does leave her for u. He will cheat on you with her. He's been with her for 2 years so he does have feelings for her and he can't just throw it away it like that.

areli

Best answers
hey gurll what i think you should do is let him go i mean come on he has a gurl and you should move on. he shouldnt have a gurl if he has feelings for you thats just sick.if he doesnt let her go then you should just move on.

cHaiNeD.aNGeL

Best answers
He doesn't really need you because he isn't with you...he doesn't really miss you if he can't leave someone else to be with you...don't get your hopes up...move one...it's better to start to forget him now than start tomorrow when you're feelings have grown...if you do think he wants you...well tell him to leave here...if he's that tired of arguing with her trust me he'll leave her....

Good Luck

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why ya'll sooo whooped on your ex's? there is a reason why they are your ex- because things didn't work out. move on to better things.

la smiley 13

Best answers
hey gurl well i think that u should move on its going to be hard but time heals the heart and well next thing u know youll forget about him and move on with ur life its not as easy as it sounds but gurl u need somebody better and well needs to move on

niceNsweet

Best answers
danm otro pendejo que no save lo que quere.

look, guys just wanna get somting from us gurls ya no it. Like ths guy i was dating a cuple yrs bak, he was going out wiht this othre girl n tried to keep it from me.. he kept tellimng me we coulndt be but gave me no reson. then he sould say he loved me and stuff but only called or came to my house wen he ws horny. now the retrd wit tha girl n i relly loved him. so no i just wanna see him so he can c me wit my new man. he alot better that he wa.
WHEN U LOSE SOMETHING, U ALWAYS GONNA FIND SOMETHIN BETTER
IF U GOT SOMETHING N IT GOS AWAY, THEN YOU KNOW ITS US IF IT COME BAK TO U

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
danm otro pendejo que no save lo que quere.

look, guys just wanna get somting from us gurls ya no it. Like ths guy i was dating a cuple yrs bak, he was going out wiht this othre girl n tried to keep it from me.. he kept tellimng me we coulndt be but gave me no reson. then he sould say he loved me and stuff but only called or came to my house wen he ws horny. now the retrd wit tha girl n i relly loved him. so no i just wanna see him so he can c me wit my new man. he alot better that he wa.
WHEN U LOSE SOMETHING, U ALWAYS GONNA FIND SOMETHIN BETTER
IF U GOT SOMETHING N IT GOS AWAY, THEN YOU KNOW ITS US IF IT COME BAK TO U

hell no he wont call me when hes horny cuz he knows i wont do shit with him but yeah your right sumtin better will come along!

xchicax21x

Best answers
hey gurl...
just let him go...obviously if he's still with his girl, he doesn't want anything serious with u.
if he respected u, he would leave the other girl for u.
he's just trying to be a player and have two girls at once...
if u don't want to end up getting hurt n looking like a fool, end it now before its too late...

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
Even if he got serious with you again, he will dump you when he is not itno you again. He will then hook up with another new exciting girl and when she gets boring, he will start talking to you again.

See the pattern?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
NAH GURL CHANQUILA QUE TIRAS NO VUELVES A RECOJER HELL NA GURL IT DONT WORK OUt I TRYIED THAT NO TE LO RECOMIENDO..

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thanks to all who gave me the good advice even to tuco de raton who always speaks nonescence but ya thanks alot!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad