• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Phoenix Police pepper spray marchers, children suffer at Anti-Joe Arpaio protest

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
When NeoCons are in control of the government they sure won't hesitate to turn cops into agents of the police state and use them to act aggressively and violently against families and children who are protesting peacefully and non-violently :mad:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaCYA26BJMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaCYA26BJMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

LOL...Who is in control,I think it might be the dumb democrats .

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
They won't help little Jose with his English homework, but they take him to a protest. Why don't these fucks become citizens then they could vote.

Life_cal

Best answers
When NeoCons are in control of the government they sure won't hesitate to turn cops into agents of the police state and use them to act aggressively and violently against families and children who are protesting peacefully and non-violently :mad:

i agree Real cowards. :eek: How could these imbeciles go against a KID and throw him pepper spray? How stupid! Unbelievable how these cons are acting. They are revealing them selves in a horrible disgusting way.
You can clearly see these don't have the solemnness idea of what to do.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The cowards are the wetback parents who use their kids for shields and potential law suits. Go back to mexico- GTFO!

The kid is faking anyways, if he got sprayed he would of been a lot worse off than crying for 2 minutes.

Life_cal

Best answers
The cowards are the wetback parents who use their kids for shields and potential law suits. Go back to mexico- GTFO!

The kid is faking anyways, if he got sprayed he would of been a lot worse off than crying for 2 minutes.

Another epic "fail"
Can't you see this kid's face turned red?
You are BLIND
You have no idea of what you are saying so FYU
Get the heck out of here if you are going with NeoCON crap.
Let me let you know why they ARE "cowards". They are ACTING like cowards by getting even with the child. You CANNOT even be talking about that subject when they clearly filmed the kid. This thread is about the kid. Not immigrants crossing the border. Get real, and YOU
GTFO of here

Life_cal

Best answers
Typical bad parenting by that community.

Of course. They don't know pepper sprays are banned and prohibit.
Bad parenting by these harassers who attacked this kid with a pepper spray. Real cowards - thinking they can get with someone like a kid. Why don't they get someone their own size? Huh?

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
At what point in the video do you see the kid get sprayed by police? I missed that part.

Life_cal

Best answers
At what point in the video do you see the kid get sprayed by police? I missed that part.

I bet you lack the instinct and intelligence to know pepper sprays are prohibited. It is obvious it must have been an adult who was carrying this kind of spray. Don't be covering things.
It is only used for self-defense. LOL
It was used on a kid, how stupid.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is kinda sad,I mean...this just gos to show just how stupid the Latinos are . There using children as pawns at a protest riot for there own benefit .

( ^_^ )

Best answers
First a U.S border agent kills a kid, then these dumba** cops pepper spray innocent children.

WTF!
Isnt law enforcement suppose to protect the innocent rather than harm them?
Unbelievable! :mad:

NeoCons get their grandma underwear all moist when an armed and dangerous agent of the police state acts cowardly by doing their job unprofessionally, violates the civil liberties of any American who stands up for civil rights, uses excessive force and commits acts of police brutality especially against anyone whose only guilt is having been born Black or Brown

LOL...Who is in control,I think it might be the dumb democrats .

Get your facts straight you NeoCon genius: Arizona is dominated by Generic Conservatives and Sheriff Joe is not a registered Democratic Party voter
rolleyes1e.gif

Last edited:

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Get your facts straight you NeoCon genius: Arizona is dominated by Generic Conservatives and Sheriff Joe is not a registered Democratic Party voter
rolleyes1e.gif

It looks like you need a fact check> You said government ?

When NeoCons are in control of the government

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad