• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

plz i need advice!!!

ch!co

Best answers
theres this friend of mine and stole my gf and i was p!ssed bout it:mad: and so i decieded to hit him and teach him a lesson. so he said "fck off and go sucka d!ck shes mine now and u cant do nothin bout it so imma beat the sh!t outta u. so b ready after school bich!!!" and u no i wanted to b friends with him again and i dont want to fight him and we benn friends since 5 grade!!i just wanted to b cool wit him.wecool plz give me adice and hurry!!!!!:eek:

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
theres this friend of mine and stole my gf and i was p!ssed bout it:mad: and so i decieded to hit him and teach him a lesson. so he said "fck off and go sucka d!ck shes mine now and u cant do nothin bout it so imma beat the sh!t outta u. so b ready after school bich!!!" and u no i wanted to b friends with him again and i dont want to fight him and we benn friends since 5 grade!!i just wanted to b cool wit him.wecool plz give me adice and hurry!!!!!:eek:

He was your friend then he stoled your girlfriend and you stil wanna be friends with him??? [crazy]

Oooook! :rolleyes:

Best answers
well it's always a new thinq
you can always move on unless yhou loved that qirl
dont lower yourself to that foo's level

there's other fishes in tha sea
move on and be happy ; ]

BabyV♥

Best answers
I agree with fuck you. Chico you have a good heart for wanting to be friends with that guy again. but like fuck you said theres other fishies in the sea!!!!!! =)

JulieBaby

Best answers
That is not a friend, whats to stop him from doing that shit again in the future? And hey it's not like he forced the girl to leave you, she is just as guilty

Highspeed

Best answers
He isn't a friend to you if he said that shit to you man. I would have cleaned the dudes fuckin clock is he said that to me.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad