• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

QUESTION: Dreams

J.Ruiz

Best answers
back in college, i took a Psychology class where we once brought up the topic of dreams and why we need them...of course so we can filter our minds n shit like that.....Im not one to take dreams liteally or take thier interpretations the same, but i do believe they are important. My point is, sometimes, after a night of crazy dreams and....well....crazy dreams.....i wake up the next day feeling exhausted....depressed even.......it depends on the dream.....like this mornig for example, which is why im writting this. Does anyone here ever feel the same after a night of nothing but dreaming? Maybe I'm just [crazy]........

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
When i dream of sumthing sad, i do wake up feeling sad n sumtimes dats how i b feelin da rest of da day. N sumtimes when i dream of sumthing sad,i even wake up cryin. N i dont realize im cryin i just wake up w tears n i dont even knw y im cryin most of da time.
Hav u ever woken up cryin?

J.Ruiz

Best answers
Not really cryin....but with tears in my eyes, yeah....i was dreamin about a loss in my family....i remember cuz i think thats the only time it happened........

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ya me too w tears in my eyes.
ya like one time i was dreamin dat sumthing had happen to one of my girls, dat was one of da times dat it happen, n on oda occasions relatin w myself n oda family members as well.
But idk y i dream stuff like dat.

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Not really cryin....but with tears in my eyes, yeah....i was dreamin about a loss in my family....i remember cuz i think thats the only time it happened........

I know what you mean I dreamed of a funeral and my cousins wife dying 2 days later her dad died.That was crazy.It happened like 3 weeks ago.He was murdered.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
back in college, i took a Psychology class where we once brought up the topic of dreams and why we need them...of course so we can filter our minds n shit like that.....Im not one to take dreams liteally or take thier interpretations the same, but i do believe they are important. My point is, sometimes, after a night of crazy dreams and....well....crazy dreams.....i wake up the next day feeling exhausted....depressed even.......it depends on the dream.....like this mornig for example, which is why im writting this. Does anyone here ever feel the same after a night of nothing but dreaming? Maybe I'm just [crazy]........

Did you know that we have millions of dreams every night? But our mind can't comprehend or remember them the next day. The fact that we remember a little bit on ONE dream the next day is amazing.

Clown*Dolly

Best answers
Did you know that we have millions of dreams every night? But our mind can't comprehend or remember them the next day. The fact that we remember a little bit on ONE dream the next day is amazing.
i heard this on the discovery channel,

and yet its crazy how i feel like i only dream one, like i only remember one dream, the same reoccuring dream....

J.Ruiz

Best answers
i heard this on the discovery channel,

and yet its crazy how i feel like i only dream one, like i only remember one dream, the same reoccuring dream....

I've had many of those....I wrote a piece once called "Dream Girl" because I kept having this dream of a girl that i was in love with.....I never could see her face though...never knew what she looked like, but i remember me thinkin she was the perfect girl....lol.....but there was this girl I did meet n was realy into her, and after that i never had those dreams agian....I'll try to post it up..its a two part pice.....thanks for replyin though....by the way, what are ur reoccuring dreams about?....if you dont mind.

Last edited:

Hazer

Best answers
Has anyone been able to fly during any given dream? as in when ever you want? its cool

J.Ruiz

Best answers
I cant say that i remember doing that, but i do know that once ive had enough of a dream i can wake up.....

Clown*Dolly

Best answers
Hazer: Nope can't say that I have flown in any of my dreams,

J. Ruiz: I don't mind no, My Dream is always the same, the work place turns into a Mattress Co. (weird)
And they remodel the place I work in, turning it into a bigger house and the main shop cleaner and bigger,
I arrive late to work and have to change at work because of such, and when I'm getting out of my car I turn around all of a sudden and I see this one guy, I've never meet him before, in my dream I don't know his name, but we exchange a few words, all I can say about him is that he's just about the ideal guy for any girl,

But what trips me out is that my work place turns into a Mattress Co.? o_O
And that I'm driving my lil car the way it use to look like?!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad