• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

.: read!!!! coment i need help!!!! :.

la innocente

Best answers
me nd mi homie i mean she wuz more dan that she wuz lyk a sis we were there for eachother threw everythin in life. since we were lyk 5 we wuz tite nd shyt we always had those rules things no datin eachothers ex never fall for the same guy rite. so lyk i wuz away for the sumer nd wen i came bck she wuz all different she wuz all dressed lyk a slut didnt wear no sweat pants nomore all tite shirts nd shorts nd mini skirts i wuz lyk wtf is up with her but i delt with it nd dan last month she came up 2 mi nd started sayin bullshyt lyk bitch imma take all ur ex bf cuz im betta dan u i wuz lyk wtf bitch bck away cuz u jus a slut now so go bck with dat nigga u wuz in bed with last nite rite so now she all up with all mi ex nd dey broke up last week nd now she cumin 2 mi sayin im srry u kno u lyk a sis but i dont fuckin kno wat 2 do i mean after dat shyt shuld i still be dere for her or jus forget her??

-comment nd tell mi wat u think i shuld do

la innocente

Best answers
forget the bag ho!
rite!!! thats wat i say about all hoes forgive dem nd forget dem u dnt need dem in ur life but i mean with her itz different shez been dere for mi since a young age nd ive been der for her too nd itz lyk loosin a sister nd i jus dont want 2 regret dat

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
rite!!! thats wat i say about all hoes forgive dem nd forget dem u dnt need dem in ur life but i mean with her itz different shez been dere for mi since a young age nd ive been der for her too nd itz lyk loosin a sister nd i jus dont want 2 regret dat

ppl change though and sometimes for the worst. i'd let her figure out who she is first before you trust her again.

kingpato

Best answers
me nd mi homie i mean she wuz more dan that she wuz lyk a sis we were there for eachother threw everythin in life. since we were lyk 5 we wuz tite nd shyt we always had those rules things no datin eachothers ex never fall for the same guy rite. so lyk i wuz away for the sumer nd wen i came bck she wuz all different she wuz all dressed lyk a slut didnt wear no sweat pants nomore all tite shirts nd shorts nd mini skirts i wuz lyk wtf is up with her but i delt with it nd dan last month she came up 2 mi nd started sayin bullshyt lyk bitch imma take all ur ex bf cuz im betta dan u i wuz lyk wtf bitch bck away cuz u jus a slut now so go bck with dat nigga u wuz in bed with last nite rite so now she all up with all mi ex nd dey broke up last week nd now she cumin 2 mi sayin im srry u kno u lyk a sis but i dont fuckin kno wat 2 do i mean after dat shyt shuld i still be dere for her or jus forget her??

wish i can help out if i can understand what the fuck your trying to say. :confused:

-comment nd tell mi wat u think i shuld do

( ^_^ )

Best answers

[/SIZE]

Who learned u how 2 spoke Englush? :confused:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad