• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

the lonly hyna

ESA ESCANDALOSA

Best answers
here i am in my room hearing my jefes sream acroos the room. they don't like my vato and they don't want us together now my vato is gone and we won't be together ever. he said that he dosen't want a ruca that has perents that don't like him i say fuck that shittfucku . cuz when it comes to love you have to fight aginst whoever or what ever. I mean they don't need people telling them what to do or who to date . fuck that shit thats all i would say. now am here in my room thinking and crying of that vato i lost all becouse of my parents falt.:(

Best answers
that shit fuked up mama. no funkin guy should be like like. cuz ur parents didnt love him u did. but if he wanna act like that then the best thing to do is move on mama.

MZ_SHYON3

Best answers
shit thats messed up que ur parents got into it and shit pero if the vato really was down for u he would of stayed bye ur side and shit may b that was for the best

3s3_Weedster

Best answers
and you gonna be down for dat take from a vato if da vato do dat den he aint worth shit from shit.....mammi...........you deserve someone better not no fukin puto que es un pendejo not knowin what he lost....

BabyEyEz_813

Best answers
Damn ..I like it & I know wat your going through cuz my dad always calls my man saying shit to him & so my man told me if he brakes up with me it's cuz of my dad

La Llorona

Best answers
damn that sucks....but if you think about it, if he really loved you then he would still be wit you and not care what no one thinks. but then again your parents were just looking out for you

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad