• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

To All The Ladies

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Say Que Piensan Ustedes De Esto? Ok Mexican Girls When A Vato Las Deja We Dont Give A F*ck We Just Go And Look For Another Nigga And If The Nigga Wants Us Back We Say ''chanquila Que Tiro No Vuelvo A Recojer''? Ain't That True........nosotros Las Mexicanas No Lloramos Por Ningun Wey? Aint That Right? Tambien If You Have A Baby And Yo Vato Dont Want To Take Care Of It Then Well Find Him A Baby Daddy......wut Yo Think Staight Up?

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i guess es true for some girls but na not for me i mean i wont go back wit da vato but sure as hell im not gonna go and be lookin like a puta and go on wit another vato right away thas fuckin white girl style right there we aint no fukin white girl stilo aight.......we better den dat...........:D and i really dont know cuz im the one who dumped da guy and well i really still love him and if he asked me if i wanted to try this out itd be my way this time...........and it would work out for the best but id have to think bout it for a long time weather i want him back again....know what i mean and well as for da rest i dont know cuz well i dont have kids so im clueless on da rest.................:) :rolleyes: but if what you mean that we latinas keep our heads up without a doubt without a doubt.........:) :D

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well, if ya was in luv w/ thAT guy, then u goin to be sad, but we try to front like its all good & move on........

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeap yeap no doubt......the only place i post up my feelins is where ppl dat i dont know see it cuz es coo to see what advice they give ya know what i mean................

Lati

Best answers
yeah i guess es true for some girls but na not for me i mean i wont go back wit da vato but sure as hell im not gonna go and be lookin like a puta and go on wit another vato right away thas fuckin white girl style right there we aint no fukin white girl stilo aight.......we better den dat...without a doubt.........:) :D

that's funny :p

ISA

Best answers
well that is true but like 3sa Angel said we dont just go look for another vato in the quicks like that we look like white hynas that dont know was up.... but is true mexican girls are stronger than them other hynas we know that we dont need a vato-- if we have one we have one if we dont than fuck it we dont--- we aint crazy looking like some white girls that have to have a vato,,,, no not us

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad