• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

tRiANqLE!!!!!

.:bLU?_EY?Z:.

Best answers
alrite i started dating a new guy recentley,i knew him b4 we started dating he always liked me n i never knew till he told me n he treats me really good,,i love how he treats me, but my ex b4 had a gf n she alwayz talked shit bout me,she told my ex for him to hug her n kizz her n frunt of me,,to get me mad,but the thing is the dumb bitch dont know i left him,,so they dated for a week n he got tired of her mentioning my name so he left her..n wen me n my current man hooked up,, he saw us huggin n kizzin n know he tells me its hard for him seein me wid sum one else n that it felt so wierd for him kus he is used to huggin me n walkin me to classes hez 18 n i said u know jux get over it,,but he told me he was in love wid me but a day after we broke up i wanted him back n u kno he had a grl 2 days later n wen i saw that i said ya know he moved on so am i..but he grabs my arm n saays i might act like i dont care but i really do,,,but im in a triangle kus i told him lets jux b friends n stuff, i chose my current boyfrien.......now u tell me didi i do the right thing?????????????????????????

Sno

Best answers
YES!!!! Dont let him try to manipulate you. He obviously didnt love you. If he did, he wouldnt have been with another girl only 2 days after you broke up...I wouldnt even chose to be friends with him...

Domented

Best answers
alll i can say is think about your current boyfriends feelings eh tat way u dnt hurt him its not good to use people so before u go futher wit ur current boyfriend make sure u are sure about it or u might wined up hurting another ugy eh

LOWRIDER_ALEX

Best answers
coolio girl i read your situation and congradulations and u did make a right choice and you will never look back and say what if

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad