• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Watching Boxing Together . . .

Jcorona

Best answers
I was at my house watching this boxing match on TV closely, but I was watching my little nephew Ruben?s Hepatitis B even more closely.

Little Ruben?s 4. He was grabbing people?s cups, sipping and back-washing, then he?d spin in circles and cough all over the place.

I ducked the coughs, grabbed my cup and could see his Hepatitis B floating in my 7-Up.

I addressed Little Ruben?s father, Nico, who was glued to the fight, ?Hey, Nico, what?s the deal with bringing Little Ruben sick and letting him sip out of people?s cups? He?s coughing all over the place, man.?

?Ah it?s nothin?,? Nico said, ?Just get another drink and duck like these boxers do.?

?I think you should take him home as a courtesy to everybody, seriously, man,? I said.

Nico looked back at me and glared, ?Knock it off and just duck, okay??

I contemplated . . . nodded . . . okay.

Nico got back into the fight, back into his trance.

I called mija over and whispered, ?Mija, you see that little kid with Hepatitis B over there??

?The one who looks dead, daddy??

?Yeah that one. Hepatitis B is something we have to duck and knock off. That?s what his daddy just told me. So go stand in front of that kid and call him your little bitch. He?s gonna get mad and wanna cough on you. That?s when you duck and knock his head off, okay??

Mija went over, stood in front of him, ?You?re my little bitch.?

Little bitch coughed . . . mija ducked and knocked him the fvck out just as Nico?s fighter also knocked his opponent the fvck out on TV.

Nico jumped, exuberant and hugged me hella tight, ?I love you, man! Thanks for inviting us!?

?My pleasure, man.?

Corona

Jcorona

Best answers
At the end, mija knocks Little Ruben out at the same time that Little Ruben's father's boxer knocks his opponent out on TV. The father gets all happy and thanks me for inviting them over without realizing his little boy just got the fvck knocked out. I say, "my pleasure," but really meaning it's my pleasure Little Ruben got knocked the fvck out.

Sorry about the complexity, lokita_corona.

Sometimes my own writing confuses my own dumb a$$.

Corona :(

Jcorona

Best answers
ooooooooooooooh lmao i get it know!! lol!!
y the sad face corona???

Hi, lc. :)

I was just thinking of how stupid my stories are sometimes . . . but they make my butt giggle and I have hella fun writing them.

But I ain't sad, lc.

Thank you for reading and smiling, everyone.

Corona :)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad