• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What Should I do Anyone HElp!

ndnballinchick

Best answers
well yah i'm kinda new at this but anybody got any suggestions well i really love this guy but he's in college and i don't know if i should trust him and a couple of times i caught him chatting to other girls on the internet and telling them he is single and when i go to visit him he acts really nice to me till i go back home then on the phone and internet he acts really mean and i don't know if he's the right guy but yeah anyone with suggestions plz help me I'M LOST AND CONFUSED!!!!

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
But if he is gonna chat and call other gurls and say he is singel then he isn't the right guy for u gurl.. just kick him to the curb and I know u will find someone better then that..

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
if you have his baby then he will have to love you and stay with you forever!

Gigglez'

Best answers
DAMN.. GUYZ LIKE THAT NEED SUM HELP THEY FANTASIZE TOO DAMN MUCH' JUS LET HIM GO' N C IF HE FINDS WUT HE WANTS ON THE INTERNET!!
N NO DONT HAVE HIS BABY CUZ IF HE DOIN THIS TO U HE wOnT LUv U OR STaY W/u FoReVEr!!! HA HA THATS DUMB!!

Best answers
well yah i'm kinda new at this but anybody got any suggestions well i really love this guy but he's in college and i don't know if i should trust him and a couple of times i caught him chatting to other girls on the internet and telling them he is single and when i go to visit him he acts really nice to me till i go back home then on the phone and internet he acts really mean and i don't know if he's the right guy but yeah anyone with suggestions plz help me I'M LOST AND CONFUSED!!!!
Yeah so if he's doing this stuff to you obiously he aint ready for a realationship cause he aint keepin it real with you

Best answers
yeah so if he's doing this stuff to you obiously he aint ready for a relationship cause he aint keepin it reals with you, personally my opinion is you deserve better

Pr3sHuZz956

Best answers
Say wua???

It shouldn't matter what peeps think as long as you do what your heart tells you to do, do it because you will only be happy that way n not being happy for having peeps happy but fo' yo ownself gurl...c'mon ya should kno dat by now

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i saw this in a movie once tell him you are better than that, then whip his ass or dump him

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad