• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What to do?

Juan

Best answers
Hi this is my first post here so I just want to say I like the boards and look forward to being here a long time.

Anyway heres my dilemma.

I fell in love with this girl a year ago. Went thru alot of good and bad times, and when i say bad I mean bad. Living with her crackhead mom till I could get us a place, moving town to town to try to get away from her mom, etc... anyway we were together for a year. 3 days before our anniversary she left me to, well go live with her mom again. The thing because of her she left me in 730$ worth of debt to my bank, left my with the house payment and everything.

Now shes telling me shes pregnant and showed me the test (i even held it not knowing what it was on first till I realized and realized she pee'd on it) anyway yea shes pregnant. But if she keeps doing the same shit should I stay with her even though i know that everytime we fight shes gonna be the type of person to take my kid from me?

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
your in a loose loose situation homie, the only think you can do is try and get a court order so you can see your kid, so if you guys do brake up atleast you can still see your baby

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if you love her u gota try and make it work, sometimes when 2 ppl are perfect 4 each other there lives are always on the edge, i mean sometimes the relationship is simply a love hate thing

Juan

Best answers
Yea with us its both love and hate, one day she wants me the next day shes telling me its over.

I want to make this work, I want a family, but she gets mad because of my work hours, and shit like that but im making th emoney for us.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i feel that, its hard, but u gota stick at it bro, can u maybe try and switch sum of ur work hrs around? maybe she just needs more attention, try takin her out to eat at high classed places, try new things, just try and keep the relationship fresh

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea with us its both love and hate, one day she wants me the next day shes telling me its over.

I want to make this work, I want a family, but she gets mad because of my work hours, and shit like that but im making th emoney for us.

sounds like she is very immature, I applaud you wanting to make this work, but its a 2 WAY SREET. Yes you have to compromise, but at the same time you can't let her walk all over you.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad